Brehs let me upgrade your shower game

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I was going to bypass this but breh you about the lamest individual on this whole raggedy ass forum. Nobody fukks with you in the booth or value your opinion or in TLR for that matter. You really trying to refer to someone as a homo. Yet you have problems actually talking with women.

You build like Willie Roaf that played for the Saints. You ol widebody sumvabytch you a little debbie cake away from putting your own self into a diabetic coma. You built like a muthafukkin sack of dirty clothes. You ol autistic fukk!! Every thread you make like @King Kai @The Realist Perspective stated you whine and complain in every thread you're in like ol hoe ass nikka.

So dont quote me muthafukka I ain't in the mood with withca jobless ass (that according to what's been said). So fukk you dont nobody feel sorry for you

:russ::russ::russ:

Repped. :dead:

OP in here getting cooked like some cheap meth. :picard:

Must be easy to write dissertations on how to wash your ass when you spend all day not working but sitting on yours and eating.
:ld:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I was going to bypass this but breh you about the lamest individual on this whole raggedy ass forum. Nobody fukks with you in the booth or value your opinion or in TLR for that matter. You really trying to refer to someone as a homo. Yet you have problems actually talking with women.

You build like Willie Roaf that played for the Saints. You ol widebody sumvabytch you a little debbie cake away from putting your own self into a diabetic coma. You built like a muthafukkin sack of dirty clothes. You ol autistic fukk!! Every thread you make like @King Kai @The Realist Perspective stated you whine and complain in every thread you're in like ol hoe ass nikka.

So dont quote me muthafukka I ain't in the mood with withca jobless ass (that according to what's been said). So fukk you dont nobody feel sorry for you

:mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka in here writing whole dissertations on benzol peroxiding your ass
TdwzoIt.png

the nerve of you calling anyone musty when you was built like a my 600lb life contestant in those photos :mjlol: foh breh

battymon business.

This thread. :deadmanny:

Imagine doing all this before you hit the club just to not holler at no broads

From my Understanding, he wants to be important on this site and want to be a "standout" poster but lacks the it factor and gets shytted on 24/7. Someone in this thread

@Kingzimbabwe is a weak ass man

Says he jobless and likes to talk shyt and always giving out advice the same advice he himself fails to use. Couple of Brehs even been calling him Reggie 2.0 in reference to that 1 cockeyed obese poster that got banned.

Must feel like self ether that u do all that and still get no p*ssy ever:damn:

Ol Carl Winslow ass mofo built like a busted can of cinnamon rolls. He be alright if he wasnt on that "au contrarie" shyt he be on in majority of threads. Thread was bound to go left.

Ya'll killing me man ya'll some funny muthafukkas :dead:

@LevelUp damn bruh you ain't have to go there:heh: