Brehs Key and Peele is F*cking horrible!!!

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
so im watching chappelle show on comedy and central. then they bring Key and Peele on after. Ive seen commercials for the show but never watched...for a good reason. this shyt sucks. this shyt has to be for cacs cause the skits got me looking like:usure: then the nikkas stand up in between skits is straight:gag:. how the fukk is this show still on? Says new ep tonight 10:30/9:30:scusthov: r nikkas really watching this shyt? ive been watching for about 15 mins havent laughed once.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
They have a few good skits but most of them are wack.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Key is not funny....AT ALL!!! Peele is :ehh: I'm not gonna lie he has his moments that's it. The show is extremely hit n miss. Peele's Obama in college skits were hilarious tho ill give him that. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I thought I was the only one that thought that show sucked major ass! :snoop:

Two corny ass half negros with stereotypical black skits and jokes getting a show on comedy central isnt surprising to me tho. :ld:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtfCUAppExw[/ame]

check these guys out :mjpls:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This thread couldnt of come at a better time my brother was telling me about this show the other day and just texted me telling me it was on at 1030 and that I have to watch it. I knew it had to be:trash: I'm not about to watch this shyt.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Now you see why Dave bombed out to Africa on the first thing smokin...this the type of sht Comedy Central was going to turn his show into. A safe, negro comedy written and controlled by:

images

images

images