Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
You old nikkas need to really stop tricking.
:mjcry:

Old dudes finally get the money saved up and they want to spend it on what they couldn't get when they were young. It may be a cadillac, muscle car from 50 years ago, a benz or a 22 year old college senior who looks like Dorothy Dandridge or Pam Grier or whomever he grew up thinking was his dream woman back in the day.

And white men ain't paying for TIME breh, these old white dudes like to Asian and rim girls out, just walk away cuz anything else you know is gonna destroy your pride. White men are pretty freaky with these young girls. I won't get into why or how I know but anything else you say is gonna have you feeling better so just quit while you ahead.

She violated your trust just leave. You keep pushing it you'll come off as bitter and angry.

Op ain't her pimp she paid to release the guilt. It's not hard to understand, breh needs to walk away if he was cool with it he'd never made this post.

Any girl can hustle legslly through college, call center jobs, security, office gigs, and more no reason for any girl to sell p*ssy unless she likes the thrill and random dikk. Don't excuse how behavior.

These girls go through this messed up stage then wanna settle down with a mature minded dude who doesn't care that's how she sees him.

Dude needs to move on and let it go.

I know 19 year olds who been hoping for years then wake up and delete everything dude she piped for money and turn over a new life.

You wouldn't get that same sympathy you give these girls if you were down and out.

Tell a girl you were had gay sex cuz you were broke but strapped up lol amd see if she's cool with that.

A woman's vagina while not our business who she let's in once we together she gotta restrict access.

These grirks are dreaming if they think these old white dudes don't wanna smash and just wanna lay up and spend 500 bucks for dinner and concersation. I know some old white dudes who do this all the time they pissed and getting tired of wasting money they wanna smash them women too.

This. OP would be shocked to find out what she has done sexually to please Carrol O'Connor and maybe without protection.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Honestly the only reason I remotely care is because it continued on even while we were dating after she asked ME to commit but I’ve done some foul shyt myself so I can’t say nothing. :russ:
:gucci:
Your cheating is irrelevant. If you're in a relationship that p*ssy belongs to you. Your girl was selling p*ssy behind your back while shaming you for not being committed. I'd backhand the fukk out of my girl if I found out about that.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
These girls juggle 4-6 sugar daddies at a time
Those cacs are usually sniped so they be feeling those hoes vaginas up

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
best bet is just to pimp her out, either have her doing something more safe like feet pics and custom videos and private snapchat or secure the bag doing the sugar baby stuff