Brehs, is what they say about Tubi true? Do the movies be like this? *Update: Official Tubi Movie Recommendations Thread *

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Please watch "Dance with the Devil". The unintentional comedy in this had me in literal tears. Like in a "Baby Boy" sorta way. Trust me. Your welcome

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
After a whole month of trash being released in the theaters, I'll probably be watching a movie on Tubi tonight, along with my large drink, and my large popcorn :umad:. But since I'll be at my own crib, I'll probably get a large veggie pizza instead...with my large drink.

What's sad is, half of those sorry movies that are still in the theaters, I can now watch at home through my stream account...and I still rather watch a movie on Tubi. Why am I still a movie club member of AMC Stubs A-List, where I have a half rotten experience at every AMC theater I go to, even in the DMV, I don't know :yeshrug:. Anyway, I already know which Tubi movie I'm gonna watch tonight. I saw the first five minutes on Tuesday, and the movie looked like it was gonna be pretty interesting. So I decided to save it for the weekend, just in case the theaters released some more bs this week... and they did.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Just watched "Still Here" on Tubi. I don't know when it was made, but it's not the same movie that was released in theaters in 2020. Anyway, I thought this Tubi movie was pretty good. The ending definitely caught me by surprise. If Tubi keeps showing movies that can keep my attention like this one, I'm gonna have to say goodbye to going to the movies like everybody else :salute:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Dance with the devil was good..I feel like they need a part 2 given the reveal with the pastor towards the end

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Anyone on here seen The Creep ? If so can someone explain the ending cause I'm hella confused.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone on here seen The Creep ? If so can someone explain the ending cause I'm hella confused.
I don't totally get why he didn't kill the main character. Yeah she had his brother's baby but why would they have to wait to kill her

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This movie really is shining a bad light on Atlanta. Man that city has been getting killed a lot lately. shyt is pretty sad so far :francis:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Watched Black Men Don't Cheat with the Tall breh and the weird ass dude from Air B&D