Brehs, is what they say about Tubi true? Do the movies be like this? *Update: Official Tubi Movie Recommendations Thread *

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I watched "Strange Love" last night on Tubi. Not as good as "Haunted House Part 1", but I can't complain. Anyway, this movie reminded me of when I thought I might have tapped a ghost in my bedroom one morning, not long after I moved in this house. I did a post on it before. I had dreamed about this fine sister wearing a red and yellow flowery dress, with a 70's afro...and we hung out all day, until night time. Then I woke up. Except it was early in the morning. I wanted it so bad, that for the first time in my life, I was able to get back in bed, and pick up on a dream where it left off. Plus it was the first time that I actually tapped a girl in a dream, without waking up right before scoring. As soon as I finished tapping it from behind in this dream, while we were both standing, I knew I had messed up. To make a long story short, everything turned into a drug deal gone bad, and I had no way of getting out the basement, which had no stairs, and only a small window about head height...the same window I was looking out of when I saw those drug dealers coming. Then the phone woke me up. I can't remember, but I think it was my mother.

But unlike this brother in the movie, if I'd seen a sexy girl laying in the bedroom of my brand new house, then watched her disappear, I'd been out the door...I don't care how sexy her lingerie was. Btw, Marquitta Goings sure did a good job getting in shape to play the wife, Megan. Speaking of ghost, she had a near perfect a**, almost like this girl who ghosted me in real life years back. If that girl kept ghosting guys the way she ghosted me, she'd be lucky if she ain't a ghost by now. Anyway, Megan also had a cute face sorta like an old girl friend back in college. They both looked very silimar to Whitney Houston in the face, however Marquitta Goings face looks different on her internet photos. They both had similar body types too. Had me wishing we were 22 again. An although my old flame had a nice a** too, I think Megan (Marquitta Goings) may have had a little work done on hers, because she looked no where near as good on her internet photos, as she did in this movie. Anyway, she had me dreaming about my old flame last night. I can't remember exactly what happened in that dream, but I don't think we had sex in it.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Father May I :picard:
Fell asleep watching Tubi and this was on. Had no idea what it was about. I think I watched it from middle to end. Smh. Something about the Johnsons level. No thanks.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
MV5BOTA3MmI4MDktMDM5YS00MzRhLTkyMjAtMzE1NTE5NDY0ZWVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY3MjA1Mzkz._V1_.jpg

Bro this movie here.., It’s the first Tubi movie that straight pissed me off lol. The main dude is one of the goat a$$holes. The main chick stupid af :snoop:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Just so y'all know there is supposed to be a part 2 to Father May I and based on the photo I seen circulating FB the story gets worse

KingsOfKings

Daps
Watching Antwan

KingsOfKings

Daps
Gotta finish watching Tyrant with Bo Deal.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Watching this Affliction: Toxic Misery shyt. Just heard one of my cousin's songs in this bih. Nicca been tryna pop for 10-15 years lol. Good for him tho. Tubi placement better than no placenent.

This movie is hilarious. Bro is blatant as hell with his shyt and his heaux gullible as fukk lol

Edit: erthang prolly fake as hell but bih holdin':

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

Daps
The mistress:wow: