Brehs, is what they say about Tubi true? Do the movies be like this? *Update: Official Tubi Movie Recommendations Thread *

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:russ:

So I'm not gonna post any names or any video but my brother is an "actor". And he's been "acting" in plays and small movies for quite a while. Dude is terrible. I had a friend hit me up about 2 months ago like "Hey, is this your brother?" This nikka was in some low low low budget movie on Tubi. I installed the app and found the movie and sure enough it was him. And what was worse, he had a throwaway role in this terrible movie. I mean dude has been acting for years and that was the best role he could get? Damn. He still family though but damn.
Lmao

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ:

So I'm not gonna post any names or any video but my brother is an "actor". And he's been "acting" in plays and small movies for quite a while. Dude is terrible. I had a friend hit me up about 2 months ago like "Hey, is this your brother?" This nikka was in some low low low budget movie on Tubi. I installed the app and found the movie and sure enough it was him. And what was worse, he had a throwaway role in this terrible movie. I mean dude has been acting for years and that was the best role he could get? Damn. He still family though but damn.
:russ: You a foul nikka, breh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Was watching a film with Gravy (the guy that played B.I.G.) and Murda Mook call Father's Pride and the film below came up afterwards..Brehs if you're bored watch this film cause the plot twist will fukk your entire head up. Mark my words!!

VDCBIUP.jpg
nikka this movie here??? :damn: Jesus at the plot twists. :damn: