Brehs, is there anything to stop a thinning hairline

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Yea that jamaican castor oil doesn't do shyt. I've been using the shea leave in castor oil conditioner for nearly 6m and no change

use rosemary oil…i just watched. A vid by a doctor

JBCO is for thickness n moisture…

i use minox on the edge of my hairline,dermaroller and ina get some oil…

in getn old :snoop:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
To combat hair loss, you need to attack on multiple fronts, but the most important for the present and future is to be preventive.

Your "friend" will need a DHT inhibitor. Finasteride will do. He can get a prescription online for easy via Keeps or Hims, or he can go to a local dermatologist.

Minoxidil (brand name Rogaine) will help stimulate hair growth. It works better in the crown but it can help thicken up what he does have by encouraging growth.

Lastly, a hair transplant, which can supplement your existing hair and/or replace that which you've lost. This is the most expensive option but by far will make the biggest cosmetic difference. This should be the option he takes further down the line, however. Stabilize & prevent/slow first with minoxidil and a DHT inhibitor. Less hair to transplant = money saved. Hair loss will also continue after a transplant if you aren't protecting the native hair that's susceptible to miniaturization due to DHT.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Embrace it. Cut it all off breh. Come home. Don't be like me walking around in denial with a hairline that looked like an eroding coastline. Female friend of mine said George it ain't coming back. Stung at first, but ya know..
Glad to see I’m not the only one that called it that :russ: I called mine the Myrtle Beach coastline :mjcry:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have a friend whos hairline is thinning. Its thinning a bit in two parts on the front and fading away a bit on the sides. 26 years old. How do I recommend him? Any creams or something..

Please help me help my friend:mjcry:

look like George Jefferson brehs :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
London
If it's androgenic alopecia there's not much you can do

You can check your vitamin D levels

sleep well

Eat better