BREHS - Is It Ever Worth Dating A Girl That's Told You She Has Cheated In The Past?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've all cheated in the past. Nothing is changed if she happens to be honest about it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A leopard can't change it's stripes.

Ask her why she cheated on her past bf and when she answes you will see why you can't.

Remember, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

If she cheated on her last bf an he treated her good what makes you think she won't step out on you?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Ask her why she cheated on her past bf and when she answes you will see why you can't.

If she cheated on her last bf an he treated her good what makes you think she won't step out on you?

leopards are spotted; you're thinking of either "a tiger...." or "its spots"

Prodyson

All Star
Daps

Remember, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. If you don't think you can stop on your ...

I agree...

There was this chick that I used to talk to... She actually left her man to mess with me. But I'm thinking.... if you do that to him why wouldn't you do the same thing to me?
:stopitslime:

So I pretty much went about my business and never got in any type of relationship with her. My homie actually went to the same school as her and he told me she used to cheat on her man there.... :leon:

And I was in at Morehouse and she was at North Carolina Central. So we all know how that would have turned out :sadbron:

I was actually feeling her hard too... But I couldn't trust her if I wasn't around. She used to chill with me more than her man, and we all lived in the same city :krs:

ridge

Daps

seems her past bf and her had a very messed up relationship and this was years ago

ive been seeing her for a few months..seems hella dedicated and nice..way nicer than i am to her.

:yeshrug: