Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It's wild to look at how talented the modern NBA is to be able to say that about him. He's a mobile 7'0" 240 lbs with decent hops, nice touch around the basket, and something of a midrange jumper, and yet that's not enough for the NBA anymore.
He's a case of not knowing how to play basic basketball and having awful awareness/iq. That's why people think he's coachable because shyt like boxing out, screens, basic p&r and switching on D is usually teachable unlike natural talent.

That's what most dubs fans with no horse in the race thought. Including myself. Then we saw Wiseman not progressing in that department at all. And he's a disaster on defense. Sure, he can score some buckets when he gets some burn time. That's about it as far as positives go. Dude a 14 pts 6rb player playing center and is a defensive blackhole. And his ball iq or lack off just further fukks up his game.

I do hope breh improves because if he doesn't I'm not sure how non-garbo team could play him. He's food out there.

Daps
This is the net rating of the Pistons since they traded for Wiseman -

987654.png

Wiseman has the worst plus/minus on a team full of players that were already bad. Go figure.

@Squirrel from Meteor Man
@threattonature

Remember how you blamed other Warriors players for why Wiseman's net rating was bad? What happened to Wiseman being 'coached up' in Detroit? What happened to Kerr and the Warriors holding him back? What happened to him spreading his wings the moment he got away from GS?

:lolbron:

Pistons fans like @WMG the 2nd should be happy they picked him up, he's leading the Tank harder for the #1 pick than any of their players did before. Wouldn't it be a turn of events if his play was actually the main reason the Pistons got Wembanyama, and by default, Wiseman would be out of a role on yet another team.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
this man was a -10 in a 2pt loss against the wizards. and he scored like 23 points. His offense doesnt make up for his apallingly putrid defense. He'd have to be a 40ppg scorer to offset that

i'm telling you: any team that wanted a good shot at wemanyama should've traded for wiseman

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the net rating of the Pistons since they traded for Wiseman -

987654.png

Wiseman has the worst plus/minus on a team full of players that were already bad. Go figure.

@Squirrel from Meteor Man
@threattonature

Remember how you blamed other Warriors players for why Wiseman's net rating was bad? What happened to Wiseman being 'coached up' in Detroit? What happened to Kerr and the Warriors holding him back? What happened to him spreading his wings the moment he got away from GS?

:lolbron:

Pistons fans like @WMG the 2nd should be happy they picked him up, he's leading the Tank harder for the #1 pick than any of their players did before. Wouldn't it be a turn of events if his play was actually the main reason the Pistons got Wembanyama, and by default, Wiseman would be out of a role on yet another team.
Had 23 last night only lost by 2 it’s lit

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I've watched him on my Pistons and he's not good. Like people have mentioned just a lack of bball iq.

Plus he has terrible hands
He slow to recognize anything on the court, especially on defense. A step away from making a block. A second late on making a good pass. It's like he just learned basketball.

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I've watched him on my Pistons and he's not good. Like people have mentioned just a lack of bball iq.

Plus he has terrible hands
Yep and that’s more scary than bad IQ hands is everything as a big man Especially on the big level. Never seen a great one with bad hands.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pistons are 0-9 since acquiring Wiseman. Another night, another L for @Squirrel The Coward Man. bu-bu-but he's being coached up in Detroit.

:mjlol::dead:
They’re tanking, you know that. He had 16 and 13 tonight :ohhh: surely the Warriors couldn’t have used any of that while they were getting the doors blown off them by a Grizzlies team missing multiple starters

Once the Warriors lose their next road game they’ll be 0-9 also :wow:

So many L’s for you this week

Daps
They’re tanking, you know that.
They have no choice with the Tank Commissioner himself leading the way. He had the worst plus/minus in GS and now in Detroit.
Once the Warriors lose their next road game they’ll be 0-9 also :wow:

So many L’s for you this week
- Warriors have won four titles
- Wiseman will probably be on his fourth team by the time you finally build up the courage to admit you're horribly wrong about him, just like you are with everything else.

:wow: