Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Pistons are now 0-6 since acquiring Wiseman.

Tonight he was -

3 points on 1-6 shooting
4 turnovers
A team-worst -26 plus/minus.

You're done @Squirrel from Meteor Man.

:umad:
hes-already-dead-gif-1.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why is this guy still not producing? Coli nba experts what is he missing?

He's just not an NBA level rotation talent and never was. They got cute with the pick instead of drafting the best player available. Warriors fans only pretended to be ignorant of that because they were stuck with him. It was a botched pick for an otherwise competent front office that has done a mostly stellar job at drafting over the last decade. You can't win them all but if they could have a do over, I can guarantee you they would.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's just not an NBA level rotation talent and never was. They got cute with the pick instead of drafting the best player available. Warriors fans only pretended to be ignorant of that because they were stuck with him. It was a botched pick for an otherwise competent front office that has done a mostly stellar job at drafting over the last decade. You can't win them all but if they could have a do over, I can guarantee you they would.
Steph greatness really got people fooled :pachaha:

The amount of picks who are out the league or didn’t produce is high

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I’d bet even a passive Patrick Williams would be light years better on GS than Wiseman ever was/will be.