Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We've got clown ass nxggas like @threattonature and @Squirrel from Meteor Man who can't admit to be wrong about him. That's why this thread is still going.

Ain't got shyt to do with "rooting for him to fail".

He's already failed.
What was I wrong about? He had an idiot coach who wanted him to run around doing split action instead of adjusting to his skill set. Now we all see the system is basically Steph Curry being an otherworldly talent, which is what it’s always been.

You blamed the Warriors season of James Wiseman, despite the fact he barely played. Now they look worse than they have all season. Blame Jordan :umad:

Wiseman has looked 100% better since being traded, and all you casual haters can do is point to a +/-, the same stat you ignore when it’s Draymond when he’s playing like trash :mjlol: . The Pistons aren’t trying to win and they have a lot of young talent trying to get reps.

He had 16 and 13 along with the highest +/- on the team, and you ignore it because you can’t admit Steve Kerr is a joke

Enjoy the remains of Iggy and GP2 :umad:

Daps
What was I wrong about? He had an idiot coach who wanted him to run around doing split action instead of adjusting to his skill set. Now we all see the system is basically Steph Curry being an otherworldly talent, which is what it’s always been.

You blamed the Warriors season of James Wiseman, despite the fact he barely played. Now they look worse than they have all season. Blame Jordan :umad:

Wiseman has looked 100% better since being traded, and all you casual haters can do is point to a +/-, the same stat you ignore when it’s Draymond when he’s playing like trash :mjlol: . The Pistons aren’t trying to win and they have a lot of young talent trying to get reps.

He had 16 and 13 along with the highest +/- on the team, and you ignore it because you can’t admit Steve Kerr is a joke

Enjoy the remains of Iggy and GP2 :umad:
You don't even watch Pistons games. You're just looking at box score stats and making up a narrative to convince yourself of your delusions. The same way you said the Warriors would only win a title last season if Wiseman contributed. The same way you said that Wiseman was going to be a superstar. The same way you said Wiseman was NBA-ready when he was in HS.

Nobody believes your bullshyt.

:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
12 points and 8 boards on a garbage team in 25mpg

Jahlil Okafor was avg 8 points and 5 boards in 15 minutes in his last stop on the NBA

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
We've got clown ass nxggas like @threattonature and @Squirrel from Meteor Man who can't admit to be wrong about him. That's why this thread is still going.

He's already failed.

He's 21 years old. He may very well be a bust, he might turn his career around in a new situation. None of us know how it will play out.

But upping this thread everytime he has a bad game so you can act smug over an argument you've had on an internet forum is some sad shyt.

But have your fun :hubie:

You scouted any players in this up coming draft to root against yet?

Daps
He's 21 years old. He may very well be a bust, he might turn his career around in a new situation. None of us know how it will play out.

But upping this thread everytime he has a bad game so you can act smug over an argument you've had on an internet forum is some sad shyt.

But have your fun :hubie:

You scouted any players in this up coming draft to root against yet?
Which ever player you'll be rooting for, cracka.

:mjgrin:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

He's already failed.
Tell me how I was wrong. All I’ve said is he has potential and needs reps. That he isn’t the sole reason for the Golden State bench (and GS overall sucking) and that they had deeper issues. I said they had too many young players and overall new players to the system. All seem pretty spot on to me.

But your loser ass will twist and turn the argument like a typical bytch or just change the subject and then come back in a week reiterating the same argument twisting words again. So I treat you like a woman and just let you argue with yourself.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
walker kessler is 21 as well a big and a rookie and is 100 times better than james wiseman

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Walker Kessler a future DPOY on a damn near minimum contract. The Twolves got fleeced

Yup!
I wouldn't even trade kessler for gobert straight up even if they were making the same :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: ECA