Breh's if your found 90k in a bag all cash whats the best wayy

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
This is what you could do.... offshore banking is your best bet. Otherwise you have to keep it on you. I would suggest doing homework on the laws of each country's financial regulations.

Deposit random amounts of cash that do not exceed your monthly income. Set up a foreign account in a haven, then slowly wire exchange them into the foreign account. This way you don't have 4 and 5 American accounts(which could also raise flags). Once it's out of the country, you can do anything you want. Don't try to do 90 stacks in one year... I would stretch it over 3 years(or lets say you make 40G/year, don't wire more than 35G/year.. stay away from your salary threshold)in 3 years you'll have it out of the country.

It's this or keep it in a safe.... You can't put 90 stacks in an American bank or get on a commercial plane(unless it's private) and not raise flags.

:whoa: i aint getting into no money laundering type shyt lol bout to go to the mall with 20 stacks and ball out :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd turn it in. A large bag of cash is either drug dealer money or dirty government money. Either way you don't want those guys looking for you. If you turn it in as lost property and nobody claims it (and nobody will) you get to keep it clean because I'd never feel good about keeping it and spending it. It would haunt me for years.

:laff:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Don't spend that shyt locally. It's probably some dope boy money. 90k aint nothing to play with.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh..... never seen so much stupid advice in one thread....

take it from a Nigerian ex fraudster 90k is a relatively small amount of money to wash......

If you are having problems with such a relatively small amount I would suggest you rent a safety deposit box or dig a hole in your garden and bury the money there .... because it seems you are going to put yourself in trouble

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I would love to see the bank statements of nikkas talkin bout 90k aint alot. U nikkas are corny and delusional. Its not a mil.. But any nikka thts bout money and actually MADE money in their lifetime will tell u that FINDING 90k aint nothin lite

It's a lot as far as just finding it but it aint' a lot if you trying to live a while off it. You would be best to try to flip that money into something if you plan on living off it for a while. But like u said it ain't a mil but it's a damn good come up.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
If you own property, use some of the money for renovations (ideally not major ones that you would require building permits for- but even some major reno u can get away with)

Use some for your monthly bill payments for the next 5 yrs

Otherwise register a business, in something service based ( doesnt require inventory/rent etc) like "consultancy", and pay yourself a lil bit every week for the nxt _____ amount of yrs, prepare to pay tax tho

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The Feds be like:

Police%20stakeout.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Open 3 bank accounts a couple CD's with 3 different banks. Even open a minor account for your kids, nephews, etc. Don't deposit more than 10k each transaction do avoid a CTR report. Under the mattress and slowly deposit every month. I use to work at a bank, that's how them Arabs use to hide their money.

@Talkofnewyork

you can do all of this or...

Give it all to me :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator: