Breh's if your found 90k in a bag all cash whats the best wayy

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Bank :what: from street money :what: buy a safe before your dumb ass get audited
. Fyi opening different accounts don't matter when you got one social security number. get a lawyer a trust and put that shyt in a fund and pay yourself for life off the interest. Won't be life changing but fukk it, it's money for life.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Buy a safe, make small deposits in an account
yup
it's 5k now, not that you would know broke ass.

Any cash deposits are red flags.

just space it out and deposit it into different banks

It's def 5k but now we also do another report even if it's 3k. my best advice is to rent a safe deposit box in a bank.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depositing just under 10k to avoid a CTR probably won't work. As soon as someone notices they will file a Suspicious Activity Report for structuring deposits to avoid a CTR.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Are people really answering this thread like the OP actually found $90k? :heh:

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
yup

It's def 5k but now we also do another report even if it's 3k. my best advice is to rent a safe deposit box in a bank.

You are wrong. A CTR is required at $10000.01. An SAR is at the persons suspicion or preference with no dollar requirement.

This is not a discussion. This is fact. You might work at a place that chose to do ctrs and sar at 5 and 3 but the rule never changed.

Do not debate this.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Study your options for years. Leave most of it incase of life saving treatment needed in future.

TH29

Rookie
Daps
It amazes me how someone could leave that much money behind and forget to take it with them. Been reading on yahoo the past few weeks people leaving thousands behind in cabs, on buses, and on park benches and in most cases the person who found it turns it in. Most of the people who leave the money seem to be elderly, but still, how you do you just happen to leave that much cash behind. I don't get it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just buy a safe, and keep it there. That or find a good lawyer to help avoid the law. Anything over 10k gets flagged.
yup, I tried to deposit a bunch of checks I received at once for 30K and the bank manager came out and everything.

that shyt was embarrassing.