Brehs, I retiring but back now. fukk JamieFoxxHairline

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Good riddens fakkit c00n.

nikka was in another thread defending the military.

Your input won't be missed.

Why did I get tagged in this? I always thought OP was a dikk sucking fakkit. I actually seen him suck a dikk. Good riddance. I hope u die while you're gone.

This is my disgusting way of saying "please don't go :sadbron:" don't leave bro, you're good money here
:russ::mjlol::pachaha:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Wassup brehs. I wanted to give a last thread. Show love to some of my brehs. I been posting since 2004:flabbynsick: and it's time.

:salute: Ya'll nikkas. :mjcry: I'm moving on. Mods delete my account please. Brehs, find your happiness. A lot of fukk shyt going on in the world but find something that brings you joy EVERYDAY. And @Brooklynzson get a hold of the coliseum forum. A couple mods in there making that shyt dreadful.

@Houston911 @charmander @R.O. Double @AVXL @stomachlines @Buckeye Fever @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @silk @Chief Queef @skeetsinternal @portcityplaya @Geoffrey_Chaucer @Rigby @DarlingNikki @Dak_Brehscott @Mr Hate Coffee @OPTiMO @Brooklynzson @Loose @Art Barr @flea @BrothaZay @Walt @biscuitsnbangers @patscorpio @malbaker86 @skeetsinternal @FreshFromATL @Willstyles @Gil Scott-Heroin @Malta @JordanWearinThe45

:salute: any of the brehs I forgot to tag, and know you my dawg.

don't go blood :damn:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
fukk this lame honestly I'm just here for daps.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
He was a sucka ass nikka with poor taste in music and brought backpage hoes. Stupid mothafukka probably got VD and reevaluating his life. While listening to Deborah Cox . ol how did I get hearrrrrrrrr ass nikka

Ol fruit roll up eating horseshoe mouth, bent up saucony rocking son of bytch.

Eat a dikk two times for this lame ass thread.

Last edited:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Good riddens fakkit c00n.

nikka was in another thread defending the military.

Your input won't be missed.

Why did I get tagged in this? I always thought OP was a dikk sucking fakkit. I actually seen him suck a dikk. Good riddance. I hope u die while you're gone

fukk this lame honestly I'm just here for daps.

He was a sucka ass nikka with poor taste in music and brought backpage hoes. Stupid mothafukka probably got VD and reevaluating his life.

Ol fruit roll up eating horseshoe mouth, saucony rocking son of bytch.

Eat a dikk two times for this lame ass thread.

:dead:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
In memory
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

:dame: