Brehs, I retiring but back now. fukk JamieFoxxHairline

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Wassup brehs. I wanted to give a last thread. Show love to some of my brehs. I been posting since 2004:flabbynsick: and it's time.

:salute: Ya'll nikkas. :mjcry: I'm moving on. Mods delete my account please. Brehs, find your happiness. A lot of fukk shyt going on in the world but find something that brings you joy EVERYDAY. And @Brooklynzson get a hold of the coliseum forum. A couple mods in there making that shyt dreadful.

@Houston911 @charmander @R.O. Double @AVXL @stomachlines @Buckeye Fever @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @silk @Chief Queef @skeetsinternal @portcityplaya @Geoffrey_Chaucer @Rigby @DarlingNikki @Dak_Brehscott @Mr Hate Coffee @OPTiMO @Brooklynzson @Loose @Art Barr @flea @BrothaZay @Walt @biscuitsnbangers @patscorpio @malbaker86 @skeetsinternal @FreshFromATL @Willstyles @Gil Scott-Heroin @Malta @JordanWearinThe45

:salute: any of the brehs I forgot to tag, and know you my dawg.

:salute:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
giphy.gif

Daps
I did this a few months ago:francis:

you'll be back:russ:

The reason I left was because I was a bum and needed to get my life on track:mjlol:

I have a job now so:yeshrug:

peace breh:salute: if you go for good or come back in a few weeks

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have to retire from a message board then you probably should leave anyway. This isn't a career or a job nor will you get a pension off of your reps and daps when you decide to stop.