Brehs, I Genuinely Hate White People, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I don't like to call it hatred but I have a strong dislike and distrust for white people, especially southern American white people, sometimes just hearing them speak makes me want to headbutt them

It has always boggled my mind how white people can go thru day to day life being allergic to the sun :mindblown:

No way :dahell:

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...when he got off the train after shouting "I love white women, black hoes can suck my dikk because they ain't shyt", me and this other black dude just looked at each other like "breh", but then all the white people on the train looked at us and said "don't worry, we won't blame you" and all start laughing in relief. But THEN me and the black guy were just like:

:whoo::what::sas2:

...there's no end to their unison, that shyt is damn near telepathic, how is it that they were all on the same page, but could see the mentally distributed man tortured reality? I don't know if anyone else in NY has this guy on the train, he hangs out at Union Square.

"don't worry, we won't blame you"

What exactly did they mean by that? That they know that black women aint shyt and that they won't blame black men, or that they won't blame you guys (i.e all black men) for the mentally disturbed guys behaviour?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Faye Valentine the Gawdess :ohlawd:

giphy.gif

From Cowboy Bebop
is it an old anime?

how long is it?

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
is it an old anime?

how long is it?

Yeah it's from 98. Its only 26 episodes and its one of the best animes ever. Dope universe and characters. It also has the best music of any anime I've seen. You should definitely give it a watch.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah it's from 98. Its only 26 episodes and its one of the best animes ever. Dope universe and characters. It also has the best music of any anime I've seen. You should definitely give it a watch.
Itachi_cries.png

Daps
Part of the motivation of this thread happened tonight on the train, this mentally disturbed black guy had laminated copies of his dikk pinned to his clothes with stickers and posters saying "bow to black dikk". He was randomly shouting at every white girl on the train. "I see you brunette, you man can't fukk like me" and the guy was right there. "Hey blondie don't act like I can look in those blue eyes and think about hitting you off with this dikk"...he did this for like 20 mins.

...when he got off the train after shouting "I love white women, black hoes can suck my dikk because they ain't shyt", me and this other black dude just looked at each other like "breh", but then all the white people on the train looked at us and said "don't worry, we won't blame you" and all start laughing in relief.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
To answer your question, no. :salute:
This. There's nothing wrong with feeling this way...you're a black man in Amerikkka/Western Society.

And OP, I feel ya 100%.

I haven't watched TV for almost 7 years cause I was legit fukking sick and tired of seeing white people and whiteness broadcasted on there 24/7/365.
I hate the fact that they have it so easy. The average white man can go out and meet women, make money, and find work like nothing. Meanwhile, as a black man, you have to be exceptional just to make a living.

Alright, I was in Greenpoint earlier yesterday...I legit fukking HATE that neighborhood. Just dumb racist. I'm just minding my own business doing my thing and I have random white people scurrying to get to the other side of the street when I'm just walking out of stores and white women clutching their purses. White people just be pissing me off more and more and more these days.

Especially considering how everything is catered to them. Especially considering how they're oblivious to our plight, and if they aren't ,t ehy revel in the privileges it provides. Especially how they can just be so damn inhumane and cruel and see the killings of unarmed black men and women as humorous.

I'll say this. I have no problem with white people...but I fukking hate crackers and wish nothing but death and destruction to all of them.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
...I walk around smiling and being polite but inside I look at white people and can't see anything else but their blissful existence of advantaged living due to the atrocities their ancestors afflicted upon people of color. I have an urge to knock their confident smile off of their faces when I see them just out and about. And I don't feel bad for the hatred.

...is something wrong with me?
Yes, something is wrong with you.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@Stay Seeking

I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood breh. Went to predominantly white schools from kindergarten to college...was the token negro for many years in a sea of white friends, colleagues and associates.

Most of my friends now are black and spanish...how does that work?

The older I got, the more I realized I don't have shyt in common with these people, and they don't want anything to do with me. There's plenty of them to socialize with other.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
For some reason that outrage against the #blackgirlsrock by whites REALLY pissed me the fukk off
I'm gonna be honest.

I try not to be a hateful or antagonistic person. I treat everyone with respect. I practice common courtesy all the time. I consider myself the nicest person in the universe (not really), but I realize that shyt...most white people could not do the same for me and us.

You'll have moments where you think to yourself "hey, white people arent that bad!" then they'll do something less than five minutes later that will make you want to smash one of their faces in with no remorse.

BTW...check this article out.

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/20/im_tired_of_suppressing_myself_to_get_along_with_white_people/

Status
Not open for further replies.