Brehs, I Genuinely Hate White People, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
i can't just walk around hating breh, that shyt is to much work, and unhealthy. think about it, 95% of the people you see, you wont fukk with lol. i find it easier to just assume the people i see, white/black or whatever are cool folks, it's not like im going to interact with them most of the time. i dont know what theyre going through or went through, whether it be that day or in their life time. sure Cacs can be full of fukking shyt, but at the same time breh we're all fighting a hard battle, some harder than others of course, but still.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
no, i'm half white and sometimes feel like this.:yeshrug:

it sometimes feels like every white person has all kinds of money, and is living the good life laughing at everyone else. and that there in some secret club where they never reveal the truth.:wow:

but then i remember plenty of white people don't have it super good and i'm back to focusing on myself.

some people take this shyt too far and end up like minority versions of st0rmfr0nters. and most st0rmfr0nters are losers in their own community so what does that tell you?:manny:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
You ain't wrong bro. fukk the Kumbaya/We Are The World shyt nikkas in here trying to preach. I keep white ppl at arm's length and I always look out for my own first, the same way they do to us.

As for their "struggles" y'all brought up, even the poorest white man's "struggles" is nothing compared to ours. Are some of you unaware that black men get paid less on the dollar JUST for being black, for doing the same exact work as white men?

Y'all talking bout "everybody's equal!" You honestly think white men care about equality for black men? I can tell some of you haven't learned yet. Let shyt get real, a white man will take the white person's side over yours. You ain't "the same" in America

Some of y'all will cape for white ppl in a nanosecond but rather die than cape for a black chick.

Nobody is saying you just should just walk around being mad every day but be aware that white ppl are comfy with their position in society and in order to maintain that position they continue to perpetuate white supremacist ideals. Whether you notice it or not.

These same men who oppress you may chuckle with you or drink a beer with you but do you think white men collectively give a fukk about black issues? Closing the pay wage gap between blacks & whites? Discrimination? Murders of innocent black men? You think they give a fukk? No, because privileged groups reap benefits from their privilege. They are fine with how things are & want to keep it that way. True story.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
You ain't wrong bro. fukk the Kumbaya/We Are The World shyt nikkas in here trying to preach. I keep white ppl at arm's length and I always look out for my own first, the same way they do to us.

As for their "struggles" y'all brought up, even the poorest white man's "struggles" is nothing compared to ours. Are some of you unaware that black men get paid less on the dollar JUST for being black, for doing the same exact work as white men?

Y'all talking bout "everybody's equal!" You honestly think white men care about equality for black men? I can tell some of you haven't learned yet. Let shyt get real, a white man will take the white person's side over yours. You ain't "the same" in America

Some of y'all will cape for white ppl in a nanosecond but rather die than cape for a black chick.

Nobody is saying you just should just walk around being mad every day but be aware that white ppl are comfy with their position in society and in order to maintain that position they continue to perpetuate white supremacist ideals. Whether you notice it or not.

These same men who oppress you may chuckle with you or drink a beer with you but do you think white men collectively give a fukk about black issues? Closing the pay wage gap between blacks & whites? Discrimination? Murders of innocent black men? You think they give a fukk? No, because privileged groups reap benefits from their privilege. They are fine with how things are & want to keep it that way. True story.
I wish more black people thought like you but black people as a whole want to be peaceful/loving/accepting to the bitter end

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I always excelled in classes where professors used black markers to write all over that white skin/white board. Wasn't interested in classes with black chalkboards and white chalk. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm hoping that more of us wake up
and ride the wave.

wat6rr.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
love and hate are 2 sides of the same coin.
the opposite of love is not hate, its indifference.

Daps
There's absolutely nothing wrong with you for feeling the way you do. I have also reached that point. I reached it a long time ago as a matter of fact. We are completely justified to feel as we do about white people with everything that's going on right now and with a future that doesn't hold too much hope of change (at least not on their part). These people are benefitting off of the pain of other people, our pain. They have no clue how destructive their "privilege" is. Even "good" white people are guilty if they aren't actively trying to dismantle their system of white privilege or institutionalized racism.

Black people have every right to be angry, yet at the same time you have to learn how to take that energy and channel it into something productive that can uplift black people. Treat your anger as motivation. I despise white people with every fiber of my being, but I can't let my anger consume me or overshadow my love for black people either.

Status
Not open for further replies.