Brehs, I Genuinely Hate White People, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
...I walk around smiling and being polite but inside I look at white people and can't see anything else but their blissful existence of advantaged living due to the atrocities their ancestors afflicted upon people of color. I have an urge to knock their confident smile off of their faces when I see them just out and about. And I don't feel bad for the hatred.

...is something wrong with me?

Yes. Hatred is ungodly.

no, i'm half white and sometimes feel like this.:yeshrug:

it sometimes feels like every white person has all kinds of money, and is living the good life laughing at everyone else. and that there in some secret club where they never reveal the truth.:wow:

but then i remember plenty of white people don't have it super good and i'm back to focusing on myself.

some people take this shyt too far and end up like minority versions of st0rmfr0nters. and most st0rmfr0nters are losers in their own community so what does that tell you?:manny:

I agree... People are people. Racial identity can drive you crazy in this country. Life is too short to have hate in your heart for anybody. Expect the best from people and pray for those who fall short :yeshrug:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't hate white people. I just don't have it in me to hate someone based purely on their race.

At the same time, I recognize that if a black person does hates white people, they have a damn good reason to do so.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't hate white people, however I have found myself becoming increasingly weary of a lot of aspects of White American society as I age

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you homie. I was on the F train this morning and then again as i was walking to work thinking the most confident people in this society are White Women. The men dont check them, p*ssy whipped and spine-less cowards. The parents just dont really care to correct them or let them suffer. And there friends are just like them.

Its like the sense of entitlement and free spiritness of there basic existence is fukking arrogant and annoying.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I dont hate white people because I do better than their average.

Nothing to resent since none of them are holding me back.

with that being said, why you aint post your hand, didn't I say hand check, cac?

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I thought 95% of users on this site hated white people

Status
Not open for further replies.