Brehs How Did U React When U Got Your First "I Think Im Pregnant" Phone Call?

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
In my mind I was like "I'm stuck with this crazy bytch FOREVER"

:sadbron: Had a nikka stressing. She had a miscarraige though...........

Exactly what happened to me. And when I was smashing of course she hit me with the "I can't get pregnant anymore after having my first daughter" :usure: and of course my dumb ass listened.

Good gawd I dodged a bullet. :russ:

Young fellas: if I chick hit you with the "you don't really need a condom, I'm good, I'm on the patch, etc" IGNORE her, strap up and proceed to smash. Actually you probably shouldn't even smash that trifling broad but hey :manny:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
":dwillhuh:
Are.. Are you sure?"

Her - I hope not... Bu.. But its looking that way :to:"

*she proceeds to explain it, we hang up*

I went out on my balcony and stared at the lake like
467718_o.gif

No lie brehs my entire life flashed before my eyes, I pictured my father going :snoop: and my mother like :merchant: in my head as the hypothetical me is breaking the news to them.. Luckily there was no seed, close fukking call.​

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I was 17. The girl I was dating told me that she was pregnant. Now we never had unprotected sex, but the condom did slip off inside of her. I was nervous as hell.

She kept getting me mad, talking about baby names and stuff like that. I didn't really say much. I found out that she was messing with some other dude as well and we broke up a month later.

I ran into her a few months later and she didn't have a belly or a baby, so I was in the clear. Maybe she was pregnant and had an abortion, who knows? All I know that there was no baby.