Brehs How Did U React When U Got Your First "I Think Im Pregnant" Phone Call?

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Got that phone call after leaving the gym. After she told me I was :dwillhuh: while driving around town. Then she came over about an hour later and took the test in front of me...same result :snoop:

She miscarried a month later though :win: when I got that text I was at work. After I read it I had about 4 different emotions, mostly relieved. After work that night I went out and got DRUNK :russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happened to me when my ex-gf lied to me, just tried to scared me cause I remember I always wore a condom on her and I always pull out before I buss nut in her pu$$y....I was 17 at the time and I was freaked out later on she's playing joke on me....and she admits it....THANKS GOD....but B!TCH DON"T EVEN PLAY JOKE ON ME SOME SH!T LIKE THAT>

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
My on and off jump-off texted me last Saturday night while I was out getting drunk with people......

Her: Hey just wanted to let you know, I missed my period so you know what that means....but its ok where not gonna keep it

Me: :mindblown:I used condoms, none of them ripped, stop bullshytting me. Did you get tested? Do you know for sure?

Her: My uterus hurts, and I'm late sooo....

Me::heh::heh:im out with everyone, you couldnt wait to confirm before telling me this shyt? So your saying you dont know for a fact?

Her: yeah but...

That was the last time I spoke to her. She said she was gonna see a doctor.....never got back to me. I texted her to ask how it went....nothing from her....its now been a week and a half. Plus shes a bi-polar head case....In reality I :ufdup:by keeping her around.....but I'm done for good. I cant deal with that shyt from a grown woman trying to keep me around.....I was trashed that night too....she should be happy I didn't show up at her apt, and go all Mike Tysons Punch Out on her uterus.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I been at work walking around with the :beli: face all day.

I don't think she is gonna keep it though, she is in skool so that's my scapegoat to use against her.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I been at work walking around with the :beli: face all day.

I don't think she is gonna keep it though, she is in skool so that's my scapegoat to use against her.

Best of luck breh :to::to: hope you get that desired resolution so you can be free again.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
My on and off jump-off texted me last Saturday night while I was out getting drunk with people......

Her: Hey just wanted to let you know, I missed my period so you know what that means....but its ok where not gonna keep it

Me: :mindblown:I used condoms, none of them ripped, stop bullshytting me. Did you get tested? Do you know for sure?

Her: My uterus hurts, and I'm late sooo....

Me::heh::heh:im out with everyone, you couldnt wait to confirm before telling me this shyt? So your saying you dont know for a fact?

Her: yeah but...

That was the last time I spoke to her. She said she was gonna see a doctor.....never got back to me. I texted her to ask how it went....nothing from her....its now been a week and a half. Plus shes a bi-polar head case....In reality I :ufdup:by keeping her around.....but I'm done for good. I cant deal with that shyt from a grown woman trying to keep me around.....I was trashed that night too....she should be happy I didn't show up at her apt, and go all Mike Tysons Punch Out on her uterus.
Breh u better go confirm that shyt. :comeon:

You gonna fukk around and have this chick show up 2 your crib in 9 months with a :lawd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
She sent me a long ass text message talking about she pregnant. Hit her with the :childplease:

On the inside though I was :sadbron:

I cursed her ass out so bad and made her realize whether or not she keep the baby is irrelevant, somebody is gonna die over this shyt :birdman:

Dropped her ass off to the hit man, waited in the waiting room, dropped her ass back home, then had the :lolbron: face for like a week

Few days later I took my black ass to the urologist and gotta vasectomy. I ain't NEVER going through that shyt again :stylin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I left work...:to:

I was at work and tried to make it through the day but I just couldn't:sadbron:

my manager was an older lady kinda like a mother figure. When I approached her she's like "whats wrong with you boy, you look like you got somebody pregnant" I just hit the :snoop: and she let me go home.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Probably the scariest day of my life. I remember it so well..

I think I was 18, got hit with a 6am call Sunday morning with my chick on the phone crying saying she's been throwing up all night/missed her period/ and that she thinks she's pregnant...shyt had me like :merchant: :sadbron: at the same time.. I was like are you certain you're pregnant?:no:, she said she thinks so, and that she needed to take a test but had no money to go get one..

Man I was up in church that day with the :snoop:.. Mom's beasted for Sunday Dinner too and I couldn't eat a damn thing..All I remember telling myself is, "there is no way she could be pregnant, I AM CERTAIN I pulled out way ahead of time"..than I got to thinking, maybe pre-cum got her pregnant?, started googling the chances of pre-cum getting her pregnant, read that it was very very low chance but still possible..at this point, i'm thinking to myself, yup, that possible is gonna end up being me fukk..

anyway fast forward 2 days later I show up to her crib with the pregnancy test..she's all chill and relax, asking if i wanted to order a pizza and watch some tv..I'm looking at her like :wtf:? I ain't got time for that shyt, I need you to take this test right now...anyway..she took the test, and that shyt came back negative..I felt like the biggest weight was lifted off my shoulder, my future was back to being bright..and I got my appetite back instantly..told her to go ahead and order that Pizza :yes:...To this day I take no chances, Condom + Pull Out= Safest way outside of abstinence.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Well I was 16 and I got mad as fukk. I couldn't comprehend that shyt :mindblown:
Drove around town with the :sadcam: face all night just thinking about shyt and how my life is ruined and stressing about how broke I already was and how I couldn't even go to college. And the most fukked up part is the bytch really was pregnant with my now soon to be 13 year old daughter :manny:

:scusthov:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
*post a statuse on FB saying ur with one or ur broads*

*get a call from another one RIGHT after, saying she "might be pregnant"*

shyt happens frequently. its a tactic