Brehs How Did U React When U Got Your First "I Think Im Pregnant" Phone Call?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Man I was up in church that day with the :snoop:.. Mom's beasted for Sunday Dinner too and I couldn't eat a damn thing..All I remember telling myself is, "there is no way she could be pregnant, I AM CERTAIN I pulled out way ahead of time"..than I got to thinking, maybe pre-cum got her pregnant?, started googling the chances of pre-cum getting her pregnant, read that it was very very low chance but still possible..at this point, i'm thinking to myself, yup, that possible is gonna end up being me fukk.

That's exactly my situation yo!

''A-are-aaare you sure:?'' :sadcam:

''*sounding mad distressed* No but I'm late''

:sadbron:

I was :wtf: because I pulled out earllyyy. No chances. So I'm googling if pre-cum can get girls pregnant. :pachaha:

A few days later she hits me up and we're just chopping it up at first. I aint jump the gun at first. But after a while of talking and :popcorn:...I ask her waasup with her period. She nonchalantly tells me it was false alarm and carries on with the convo. :wtf:

She let me marinate for a few days.

:wow:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I haven't been in that situation before. But watching the news and Romney talking bout cuttin planned parenthood. I'm not one for abortions but I know at this point in my life I'm not ready for a seed.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs...very recent...

Back in June I had sex with my ex, after I go to the bathroom and she goes through my phone and finds out I smashed a chick a week before...we get in the biggest fight ever, delete all contacts of each other, etc...

fast forward to the day after LIG leaks...I'm jamming to Daughters like "Damn I don't got no kids but this sh*t is nice" :ahh:

I'm taking a sh*t and I get a call that looks like hers and ignore it. A few minutes later I get a text, "I don't even know why I'm telling you this but I'm pregnant"

BRUH...... a nikka was :merchant: :wow: :sadbron: :snoop:

Heart fell straight into my stomach. This is not the chick I'm supposed to marry. She has an IUD...whyyyy

The next few weeks I went through so many emotions since I don't believe in abortions but a nikka got a very good job, put in mad work to apply to top MBA programs, and is about to go off to school to get into some real money and change the world ya know....then this... :why:

I eventually told her to come move with me to school and we can make it work...I went off for a work trip in Oregon, and she got it because she knew I wanted to go to school and she didn't want me to have to be with her just because of a kid. No lie I was :to: and :ehh: at the same time because of my beliefs and future plans

I came over and dropped a stack off at her place since insurance didn't pay for it. I've been shook ever since. I don't really go out anymore, kinda depressed...

you know, I never saw the results tho, but shes not that kind of chick...then again you never know... :snoop:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
No phone call. Was one of those face to face I'm worried that I haven't gotten my period yet talks......

Me?
5kra0w1.gif

:why:

:snoop:

False alarm though :noah:
tumblr_m94a7vi0711r1fva4.gif

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my mind I was like "I'm stuck with this crazy bytch FOREVER"

:sadbron: Had a nikka stressing. She had a miscarraige though...........

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Brehs...very recent...

Back in June I had sex with my ex, after I go to the bathroom and she goes through my phone and finds out I smashed a chick a week before...we get in the biggest fight ever, delete all contacts of each other, etc...

fast forward to the day after LIG leaks...I'm jamming to Daughters like "Damn I don't got no kids but this sh*t is nice" :ahh:

I'm taking a sh*t and I get a call that looks like hers and ignore it. A few minutes later I get a text, "I don't even know why I'm telling you this but I'm pregnant"

Heart fell straight into my stomach. This is not the chick I'm supposed to marry. She has an IUD...whyyyy

The next few weeks I went through so many emotions since I don't believe in abortions but a nikka got a very good job, put in mad work to apply to top MBA programs, and is about to go off to school to get into some real money and change the world ya know....then this... :why:

I eventually told her to come move with me to school and we can make it work...I went off for a work trip in Oregon, and she got it because she knew I wanted to go to school and she didn't want me to have to be with her just because of a kid. No lie I was :to: and :ehh: at the same time because of my beliefs and future plans

I came over and dropped a stack off at her place since insurance didn't pay for it. I've been shook ever since. I don't really go out anymore, kinda depressed...

you know, I never saw the results tho, but shes not that kind of chick...then again you never know... :snoop:

You cool bruh. Just use it as inspiration to be as successful as you can be. Everytime you wanna quit just think of the sacrifices you have made to be in the position you are in.

That's what I did to cope. I ended up marrying and re-impregnating her we are cool now, but sometimes we talk about it and we understand if we would have had that baby in highschool neither of us would be where we are today.

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Brehs...very recent...

Realest story in the thread. Although I don't agree with your beliefs necessarily, you seem like a good dude.

Stay up

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:snoop: I just got my first one this morning, she asked me did I want to keep it and I said no but she says she dosent believe in abortions

I wasn't even gonna go raw in shorty but she said she had the mirena jawn inserted in her puss and said she would take the morning after pill so I just said fukk it :manny: :smugfavre:

fast foward 2 weeks later this morning and she said her period was today and she missed it :wow:

how did y'all react when y'all got that first call/text?

:sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
if you ready to be a dad and support the baby for life and the females for some time, ok
if not, there are ways to convince her to make baby go bye-bye

if you really on your game, she will do it for you, and tell you afterwards

yeah, its cold world.

if you really, need tips for the first time, PM me

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I had just came outside and noticed that somebody had broke my passenger side window and stole the screen I had just paid over $1200 for :to: then my girl at the time comes outside, stands & looks for a few mins, then out of the blue....."______ I'm pregnant"
I just gave her the :birdman: look cause of the bad timing then proceeded to continue to look at the damage

But the next day once it sunk in I was pretty happy

Daps
i love my kid

seeing a baby smiling at you doing random shyt >>>> abortion

the problem is nikkas dont want to get ghetto hoodrats pregnant and knowing that she is a life sentence of pain and agony

babies are cool tho
funny-gifs-funny-baby-dance.gif

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cool bruh. Just use it as inspiration to be as successful as you can be. Everytime you wanna quit just think of the sacrifices you have made to be in the position you are in.

That's what I did to cope. I ended up marrying and re-impregnating her we are cool now, but sometimes we talk about it and we understand if we would have had that baby in highschool neither of us would be where we are today.

yeah I feel you...I can't fail now. It's grind time

:takedat: