Brehs How Did U React When U Got Your First "I Think Im Pregnant" Phone Call?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I just got my first one this morning, she asked me did I want to keep it and I said no but she says she dosent believe in abortions

I wasn't even gonna go raw in shorty but she said she had the mirena jawn inserted in her puss and said she would take the morning after pill so I just said fukk it :manny: :smugfavre:

fast foward 2 weeks later this morning and she said her period was today and she missed it :wow:

how did y'all react when y'all got that first call/text?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
H
never happened to me because my dikk don't bust in hoes.. only they mouths and occasionally they titties.

Ni99a you lost bad.

she's not even a hoe though, I'm only the second nikka to smash this entire year.

I was drunk and just said fukk it, plus I don't like to waste my nut :jawalrus:

I'm trying to talk her out of this shyt as we speak

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
was at the gym and my heart sank to the floor. luckily she lived across the street from a drug store so she copped a test. im in the gym working out and feeling good (proof that exercise really is a stress reliever) and forgot about the shyt. she hits me up an hour later and told me the test came up negative :ahh:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Well I was 16 and I got mad as fukk. I couldn't comprehend that shyt :mindblown:
Drove around town with the :sadcam: face all night just thinking about shyt and how my life is ruined and stressing about how broke I already was and how I couldn't even go to college. And the most fukked up part is the bytch really was pregnant with my now soon to be 13 year old daughter :manny:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
RBywM.gif

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
was at the gym and my heart sank to the floor. luckily she lived across the street from a drug store so she copped a test. im in the gym working out and feeling good (proof that exercise really is a stress reliever) and forgot about the shyt. she hits me up an hour later and told me the test came up negative :ahh:
Heart sank :merchant: and immediately started asking questions...

-well how do u know?
-how late are you?
-are you sure??

Leading to the most important question...

-well what are you gonna do?? :mjpls:

Then I began to reassure her we were gonna be together 4ever...just right now isn't the time for either one of us :lolbron:

2 weeks later took her to the clinic to make sure the deed was done :birdman:

Followed by a breakup phone call a few days later :youngsabo:

Not my finest of moments :manny: