Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bruh too quick with his release and getting his feet set and lower body set:dahell:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
At minimum you should know he was a lottery pick that's top 10

fukk up out this thread casual

the lottery goes deeper than the top 10. dumbass.

and you have the nerve to call someone a casual.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Like I said the fact that you even had to question whether he was a top 10 draft pick is clown shyt.. now get the fukk up out this thread casual

and you just said theres only 10 picks in the lottery. youre the real casual.

and a typical internet nerd tryna save face.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
You nikkas saying "This is nothing new" and stating that he balled in college need to cut the bullshyt...

Even when he was healthy in his early years, he wasn't balling close to how he is now. No one foresaw that this once scrawny kid would change the game by pulling up from 8 feet behind the line on the regular. You guys knew that Kobe was gonna be a Superstar since his Freshman year, huh:skip:?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
hqdefault.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Is it true he spent a whole summer completely breaking down and rebuilding his shot mechanics with his pops or is that just bullshyt?

Either way the dude put serious work in. He deserves all the praise and accolades coming his way these past few years.
Yep I think he did it twice too. Once when he was in his teen's then definitely he did after he got to the NBA.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The real lottery is the top 10 picks which are the guaranteed contracts clown sauce

What's your excuse for not knowing whether Curry was a lottery?

now youre putting words in my mouth and trying to twist chit.

get away from me weirdo.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
You nikkas saying "This is nothing new" and stating that he balled in college need to cut the bullshyt...

Even when he was healthy in his early years, he wasn't balling close to how he is now. No one foresaw that this once scrawny kid would change the game by pulling up from 8 feet behind the line on the regular. You guys knew that Kobe was gonna be a Superstar since his Freshman year, huh:skip:?

Even coming off the bench avg. 8 points everybody knew Kobe was the next big thing.