Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
nikka overrated as fukk dawg. He better thank the universe Kevin Durant decided to be a hoe and join him. If not for injuries in 2015 and KD being a p*ssy he wouldn't have any rings. nikka don't go no finals MVPs :russ:. Klay should be paid more than him.

If the NBA didn't rob him last year, this would be his 3 peat:sas2:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Another underrated aspect is that his form has changed, not a lot of people notice it but his shot is much quicker now, more grounded and the ball starts right in front of his face. Just look at his form from his rookie year, it was a lot slower which made it more difficult to get off, he had to alter it to become the player he is today.

Ur right, but whats crazy is he also changed it when he was in college as well.

He changed his shot twice ce and mastered it while playing against elite competition

Maluma

Banned
Daps

It's ironic how tubby Gil can dish it out but can't take jokes about his favorite basketball player(read: someone who does not know he exists despite 40,000 posts dedicated to worshipping his career). Such cognitive dissonances are expected from cringey superfans who have nothing else going for them in life :yeshrug:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It's ironic how tubby Gil can dish it out but can't take jokes about his favorite basketball player(read: someone who does not know he exists despite 40,000 posts dedicated to worshipping his career). Such cognitive dissonances are expected from cringey superfans who have nothing else going for them in life :yeshrug:
Did you see when he celebrated by taking the time to create and post about a dozen fake tweets from various media personalities shouting out his coli screen name? :huhldup:
And just posted that shyt like it was a cool idea :gucci:

Its always fun when he makes a fool of himself but I actually felt embarrassed for him on this one, it was really cringey.

Daps
Did you see when he celebrated by taking the time to create and post about a dozen fake tweets from various media personalities shouting out his coli screen name? :huhldup:

Its always fun when he makes a fool of himself but I actually felt embarrassed for him on this one, it was really cringey.
You're the laughing stock of this board, you shouldn't be trying to point the finger at anyone else. You're still keeping up this corny ass act on an 'anonymous msgboard' and everyone can see through it. And to make matters worse here you are siding with a racist troll. Birds of a feather.

:mjgrin:

Maluma

Banned
Daps

shyt's pathetic lol, he's one of those fat cornballs who hides behind the "it was a joke/I was trolling dawg" excuse when he's really just whoring for attention on an online message board he's not even moderating

You're the laughing stock of this board, you shouldn't be trying to point the finger at anyone else. You're still keeping up this corny ass act on an 'anonymous msgboard' and everyone can see through it. And to make matters worse here you are siding with a racist troll. Birds of a feather.

Uh oh, fatboy is still mad because 2 years ago I said his mother isn't shyt and he felt compelled to PM me about it on some keyboard warrior "see me in Temecula bytch!" shyt

Daps
Nah but really, I woulda found that shyt corny when I was like 12 years old. :heh: fukk is wrong with you? :jagfan:
Like I said, the joke went over your head, as I intended it to. I'm only showing you a mirror.

That was the entire point of it, to play up to the perceived idea of what posters like you think of me, by acting in the same manner that y'all do - corny and contrived. Just as y'all have been doing all this time. And here you are still proving my point with this tired, corny and pathetic act instead of just admitting you were wrong about the Warriors, Harden etc etc.

The longer you keep up this act and don't admit to being wrong the more you're just proving me right.

Daps
shyt's pathetic lol, he's one of those fat cornballs who hides behind the "it was a joke/I was trolling dawg" excuse when he's really just whoring for attention on an online message board he's not even moderating

Uh oh, fatboy is still mad because 2 years ago I said his mother isn't shyt and he felt compelled to PM me about it on some keyboard warrior "see me in Temecula bytch!" shyt
You've been following me around trolling with two different accounts like a weirdo cac hoping that I wouldn't notice. :scust:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Like I said, the joke went over your head, as I intended it to. I'm only showing you a mirror.

That was the entire point of it, to play up to the perceived idea of what posters like you think of me, by acting in the same manner that y'all do - corny and contrived. Just as y'all have been doing all this time. And here you are still proving my point with this tired, corny and pathetic act instead of just admitting you were wrong about the Warriors, Harden etc etc.

The longer you keep up this act and don't admit to being wrong the more you're just proving me right.

C o p e
o
p
e