Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
In 2012/2013 -

Before Kerr was even coach
Before Draymond was even starting (only in his first season)
Before Klay even appeared on folks' radar (only in his second season).

You keep regurgitating that falsehood and I'm going to keep knocking it down. :mjgrin:

GAME I BECAME A CURRY FAN

shyt WAS LIKE A MOVIE

JORDAN,KOBE,LEBRON, and CURRY ALL BURNT DOWN THE MECCA

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
From the 2014 season till now. Hes a legit top 5 nba player, has 2 mvps and 2 championships and a scoring title:whoo:. But prior to 2014 I remember everyone called him glass ankles and didnt think much of him outside of him having a nice 3.

How did he get so good:jbhmm:?
Support this brother Marcus Thompson, and buy his book. He breaks it down....

images

Paull_Bunyan

Rookie
Daps
Like others have said his ankles were bad, also you could see something was there, his first two years in the playoffs he went at the Spurs, then the next year he outplayed CP3 in a 7 game series. Draymond getting put into the starting lineup opened up their offense a lot too.

Another underrated aspect is that his form has changed, not a lot of people notice it but his shot is much quicker now, more grounded and the ball starts right in front of his face. Just look at his form from his rookie year, it was a lot slower which made it more difficult to get off, he had to alter it to become the player he is today.

Exactly 3:05 though.:scusthov:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Y'all didn't see this coming after what he was doing in college :dwillhuh:

he was a wildcard to me. and apparently to the league. did he even get picked in the top 10?

he had that jimmer fredette thing going for him in college. can bet your hand on that.

to me, I thought he was gonna be one of the three in the league:
- jimmer fredette(before jimmer went to the league)
- a more athletic dell curry
- a borderline all-star

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I saw dude's game and thought he'd be a legit star in college.

Was not surprised at all. I knew he'd be something special after that msg game.

But to do what he's doing right now, to be in that rare category, is something nobody really saw and that's when it becomes legendary.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
he was a wildcard to me. and apparently to the league. did he even get picked in the top 10?

he had that jimmer fredette thing going for him in college. can bet your hand on that.

to me, I thought he was gonna be one of the three in the league:
- jimmer fredette(before jimmer went to the league)
- a more athletic dell curry
- a borderline all-star

I'm not sure why people ignore this.. People including myself thought at best, he would be a good to great spot up shooter.. He did not have athleticism. He looked stiff. People try to pretend Davidson was his school of choice but low key Steph was simply not that impressive outside of his shooting.. Dude worked on his game and proved naysayers like me wrong.. It's like people completely ignore them ankle injuries and question why he's questioned.. I swear people started watching 3 years ago:deadrose:

Kami

Banned
Daps
theres certainly a truth in Kerr making him better than he already was. Mark Jackson was using him as a conventional PG, but once Kerr got here he instituted ball movement and made less emphasis on holding the ball pick and rolls. Not to mention having Draymond as a facilitator in a lot of possessions. As a result, we saw that Steph became a lethal weapon from the 3 and is also elite off the ball with a lot of teamwork on screens to give him that clean shot off the catch.
No system works without the players. They saw zero drop off when Kerr wasn't in the sideline and were already a 50 win team.

Curry was already a great player..they just played on the west coast and didn't get much attention.