Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

Daps
:mjcry:you will never see beyond the #'s*
The funny thing about this is, I rely less on #s than 99% of this board. The fact that you think that I do, tells me you can't comprehend what I post because you're stuck in a box (like a square), trying to survive on a basketball pauper diet. Which is why whenever we throw posts your words break like twigs. Perhaps with experience of another 20 lifetimes and a bigger lunchbox you'll be worthy of putting your name in my alerts box, until then.........

muhahahahahahahaha*

:mjgrin:***************

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The funny thing about this is, I rely less on #s than 99% of this board. The fact that you think that I do, tells me you can't comprehend what I post because you're stuck in a box (like a square), trying to survive on a basketball pauper diet. Which is why whenever we throw posts your words break like twigs. Perhaps with experience of another 20 lifetimes and a bigger lunchbox you'll be worthy of putting your name in my alerts box, until then.........

muhahahahahahahaha*

:mjgrin:***************
:mjgrin:peabrain you hate me cause you ain't me i told ya the goat told me to tell you he told me that you a hoe*

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
shock-doctor-300x300.jpg

:banderas:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Like others have said his ankles were bad, also you could see something was there, his first two years in the playoffs he went at the Spurs, then the next year he outplayed CP3 in a 7 game series. Draymond getting put into the starting lineup opened up their offense a lot too.

Another underrated aspect is that his form has changed, not a lot of people notice it but his shot is much quicker now, more grounded and the ball starts right in front of his face. Just look at his form from his rookie year, it was a lot slower which made it more difficult to get off, he had to alter it to become the player he is today.

:ohhh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The offense opening up had a lot to do with it along with good health and though I knew his shot was different from when he first started out I didn't realize it had changed that much cause his original shot had a damn quick release too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He didn't come out of nowhere, he was nice since college

He went through injuries but improved every aspect of his game when he was out.

Came back healthy and stayed pretty much healthy until last years playoffs.

I still remember him saying that he felt like he was offensively better than Lebron and I agreed and all the hate that was spewn over that comment...

Now Lebron getting shook and ripped all over the court and Cleveland sending 3 dudes at him damn near everytime he touch the ball