Brehs have any of yall ever DDT'd anybody in real life?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
put a nikka in the crossface chicken wing during a fight in middle school. If you can lock it in, you will have a nikka cryin.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I remember my older brother locking me in the million dollar dream as a shorty, i used to elbow the shyt out of him in the gut with my one free arm so he would release it...that shyt hurt like a bytch, had a nikka like :sadbron:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
When we were kids, me and my boys used to have battle royals in the school basement :ahh:

Once hit a nikka with the unprettier and had him crying :heh:

Another time hit the same dude with a diving headbutt from the "turnbuckle" :wow:

That shyt left me crying :sadbron:

Daps
Ya nikka got put in a sharpshooter and I pissed my pants to get out of it:to:

:laff::russ::russ:

Ive had my brother, cousin, and pops hit me with the piledriver :to: i thank God :ohlawd: i didnt get that stone cold

Me and my older cousin was putting the beats on our younger cousins. Think of all the team moves in them early Smackdown wrestling games on psone. I hit one with that jericho backbreaker where you flip them in the air :ooh:

Ive put numerous girls in the walls of jericho :jawalrus: knee digging into the back one too

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
I put a dude in the fishermans suplex in middle school.. He had his backpack on and broke his trapper keeper and case with pens and pencils in it.. I got the 1, 2, 3 tho :win:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
who remembers in the late 90's that 13 year old kid from florida who they gave a life sentence to cause he was wrestlin wit a lil girl and accidentally killed her?

TydTI.png
we really are lucky brehs

He wasn't practicing wrestling on her and accidentally killed her. That was just some bullshyt his lawyer made up. He beat the shyt out of her. Punched her, kicked her, stomped her, broke her ribs, fractured her skull and ruptured her liver.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
who remembers in the late 90's that 13 year old kid from florida who they gave a life sentence to cause he was wrestlin wit a lil girl and accidentally killed her?

TydTI.png
we really are lucky brehs

Yeah i remember that one. Seemed like it was ages ago. I think his moms was babysitting the little girl or something like that. Controversial cuz I think they tried him as an adult or something like that. Don't remember where in Florida it was. I think it was Miami tho.