Brehs have any of yall ever DDT'd anybody in real life?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'm surprised nikkas didn't wind up with broken Knecks around my house back when we thought that wrestling shyt was real Breh's
i was just thinkin about that, i remember havin a big ass royal rumble in the park wit all the kids from around the way, i hit a nicca wit one of these [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TjDH0a0xBQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TjDH0a0xBQ[/ame] and broke his arm, he was my boy though so i felt bad for him, wrote a lil apology on his cast and everything

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
yea, in middle school, some nikka (im now cool with) was showing some chick his dikk right next to me im like "wtf stop that gay shyt" slapped the shyt out of him.. so he punched me i forgot where.... and ran to the next class... but the next class was gym and me and him had it together :shaq:, so im tearing up like a little bytch waiting for that hoe ass nikka to enter the locker room so he entered i two pieced him then ddt'd him on the cement needless to say i won :king:

If you ain't RKO a unsuspecting nikka in the hallways of high school on your way to your next class you ain't lived.

we use to do this shyt all the time :gladbron:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'm the oldest one in the immediate family :shaq:

Had my little brehs like

l.jpg

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put just about every submission you can think of on my homies in elementary school. I've gotten power bombed off of a green box by my boys's older bro too. My fave moment def has to be when I back body dropped some kid i hated right on his shoulder which resulted in me gettin an in school suspension (somehow avoided gettin a real suspension until the 8th grade). But i'd do it again :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen everything y'all mentioned in here so far go down. :russ: this one kid got pedigreed on his head but he just stood up like the Warrior. One thing we did is we used to Ric Flair clip each other's knees from behind. It became like an epidemic in the hallways. You couldn't walk without watching your back. You'd turn around to see if anyone was coming and some nikka would be like :smugfavre: and duck back behind a wall.

They had to make an announcement to get us to stop doing that cuz kids were getting clipped everywhere

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
who remembers in the late 90's that 13 year old kid from florida who they gave a life sentence to cause he was wrestlin wit a lil girl and accidentally killed her?

TydTI.png
we really are lucky brehs

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:russ: @ this thread

Me and my boy were pretending to be the rockers when we were little kids.... did all they moves from all they matches every week re-enacted everything they did until they broke up :to:

Lucky thing i was shawn michaels :youngsabo: