Brehs have any of yall ever DDT'd anybody in real life?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
That move is almost impossible to pull off without the help of the person being DDT'd...Wrestling is so phony once u actually look at the some of the shyt they actually do and break it down. The Stone Cold Stunner or the Diamond Cutter would get you beat into a coma in real life.
Exactly, the other person has to have momentum going down to perfectly execute the move.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised nikkas didn't wind up with broken Knecks around my house back when we thought that wrestling shyt was real Breh's

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I've DDT'd fools before...It's not as glamorous as Raven makes it seem...that shyt fukks your whole back up. Used to scrap for fun all the time back in the day...I've bulldogged nikkas...powerbombed neices...sweet chinned more people than I care to count...the worst thing I ever done was Pedigree some kid on the baseball field...I didn't know it was possible to fukkin dent the ground. That poor dude was hurt for reals. :laugh:
That same kid got tombstoned on the Locker room bench by my home boy that same year.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I swear I DDT'd this dude and he got up holding his head talking bout "you gave me a caucasian"

:dwillhuh:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I got ddt'd in elementary school :sadcam: We had our own wrestling league in school amongst the kids and I had the intercontinenal belt :smugdraper: at the time.

This older bigger dude wanted to battle me for it. I was like naw brah, :rudy: we can still have a exhibition match though. Everybody agreed with me and wanted to see a match at least(we were bloodthirsty as kids back in the day)

I started off cool couple grappling moves and shyt. But homeboy was too strong. Nicca bodyslammed me. In my head I'm like:merchant: . I got up though. We got locked up and somehow he got the advantage. Nicca straight DDT'd my ass.

I was out :dead: , body and soul was hurting. Nicca pinned me and it was over. You can hear all the kids :russ: and :ooh: My crew(5th grade class) looked at me with disgust and shame :beli:

My homeboy(he was hardcore champion) helped me up. I looked at my opponnent and he was:youngsabo: I held my head down brehs :to: all the way to class.

Retired my belt a couple days later

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Well damn you used a lot of smilies there my brother.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
this thread hilarious

lol @ giving dudes the pedigree

just hearing these words get tossed around is hilarious

used to have backyard type wrestling when i was younger, we would use this trampoline :russ: so shyt got dangerous as fuk
then we brought the trampoline infront of this shed, so that was the top rope :russ:

my shyt was the randy savage elbow from the top rope :ohh: gave it to a couple dudes accidentally in the face though :russ:

the funniest shyt i ever seen and blatent proof wrestling was bad for kids was twice in elementary school this kid used wrestling moves on kids :russ:

the first time dude gave a kid a legit stunner :ohh: was the most wild shyt i ever seen in life same kid DDT'd another id too

yo the DDT :umad: shyts classic

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried virtually every wrestling move while growing up. I caught my friend with the Diamond cutter something serious though...Low key the shyt hurt me a li'l too, but that shyt had my nikka wanting to fight me for real. I just hit him with the :jawalrus: