Brehs have any of yall ever DDT'd anybody in real life?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
when I played ice hockey I got tied up with a few people in scrums and ddt'd them

:jawalrus:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
:russ: when i was younger that and the rock bottom were my moves, i've put figure 4's and boston crabs on a couple niccas and sent em home cryin

lol,my boy put another one of my homies in a figure four and sent him home crying in elem school,boston crabs i can understand but figure fours are easy to break out of,this ain't Ric Flair on Space Mountain and shyt..

only grapple hold i can remember sendin my patna home crying from is a full nelson,got a few with the flyin splash though,like the white Kamala and shyt..:lolbron:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
That move is almost impossible to pull off without the help of the person being DDT'd...Wrestling is so phony once u actually look at the some of the shyt they actually do and break it down. The Stone Cold Stunner or the Diamond Cutter would get you beat into a coma in real life.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Yeah in seventh grade. Some punk nikka pantsed me in gym class and i turned around and stole on em'. He tricked to pick me up by legs but couldn't lift me, so i grabbed his head and dropped directly down with the ddt right on the gym floor. Homie ended up having a broken nose :manny:. They ended up suspending me for 10 days for that shyt.