Moesha, The Parkers, One on One, Parent'hood,

Legends of the Hidden Temple on Nickelodeon

Late night Snick:ohlawd:

Rotary phones:huhldup:

Sega Genesis:flabbynsick:

Watching MJ do his thing:wow:

90's undefeated:blessed:

It seems to me that black people had more pride back then

a wigger was called out back then now new gen blacks will put non black wiggers over their own and glorify them thats the biggest thing I hate about this new generation

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I dont know about golden age but the best time for kids is usually between 5-12 years old if nothing fukked up was going on in their personal lives.

Middle School- bad
High school-had its moments
College- cool
Entering adulthood sucked ass
30s- great so far.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjcry:

gamepro-closing-news-2.jpg

EGM-47-001.jpg
I still get these magazines to the house. I barely enjoy reading them like I did in 1995.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
What I'm saying is quite clear.

Act your age and quit trying to act like you're older than what you are. You don't see me trying to act like I'm born in 1984 or older than people who were born before me. That's the fukking problem with you 90 babies. Respect your elders where you know your position because you are nowhere near my age. Yes, 4 years does make a difference. I may have seen shyt you missed out on due to the timing of your birth where there was shyt specific for people in my age group. You may be closer to the 80s but you aint.
4 years off is a small difference but not a different generation y’all are still from the same generation basically grew up on the same music and shows with minor differences

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still get these magazines to the house. I barely enjoy reading them like I did in 1995.

Dunno about electronic monthly but I know they stopped making gamepro magazine. They were a bunch of publication dedicated to video games in the 90s. My brother and me used to buy gamepro and electronic monthly heavy in the mid and late 90s. We also brought the strategy guides by prima as well. There was those two, Nintendo gamer for the Nintendo heads, game informer, tricks and tricks for those that needed the help and forgot what else.

Don't want to get too much into specifics but I used to get geeked up looking at the previews of upcoming video games in the magazines. The stills of the preview of the games would look better than the final version of the game. I still have some of those magazines from the 90s floating somewhere at home. I know I have the Tekken 3 arcade strategy guide and the mortal kombat trilogy guide sitting in a box somewhere too. I also had the mortal kombat 2 and 3 ones. Had the sonic 3 strategy guide as well.

Hell, I'm sure folks who were old enough remember stores like funcoland and software etc. Those were real video game stores though funcoland were straight up crooks. Those genesis, game gear, Gameboy cartridges back in the days like 40 to 60 bucks. they charged an arm and a leg for those but only offered you 2 dollars when traded in. I lost a lot of classic shyt to those a$$holes. I was in the single digits at the time.

Software etc was the shyt. Too bad it got merged with all those other stores and became gamestop which is trash..

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like being a mellinial. 80's babies had the GOAT childhood in the 90's. Was just watching My Brother and Me thinking damn I remember watching this and dressing like Dee Dee :russ::russ:

I grew up on DMX, Outkast, and NaS.

Kids these days with there tamagachi 69:hhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dunno about electronic monthly but I know they stopped making gamepro magazine. They were a bunch of publication dedicated to video games in the 90s. My brother and me used to buy gamepro and electronic monthly heavy in the mid and late 90s. We also brought the strategy guides by prima as well. There was those two, Nintendo gamer for the Nintendo heads, game informer, tricks and tricks for those that needed the help and forgot what else.

Don't want to get too much into specifics but I used to get geeked up looking at the previews of upcoming video games in the magazines. The stills of the preview of the games would look better than the final version of the game. I still have some of those magazines from the 90s floating somewhere at home. I know I have the Tekken 3 arcade strategy guide and the mortal kombat trilogy guide sitting in a box somewhere too. I also had the mortal kombat 2 and 3 ones. Had the sonic 3 strategy guide as well.

Hell, I'm sure folks who were old enough remember stores like funcoland and software etc. Those were real video game stores though funcoland were straight up crooks. Those genesis, game gear, Gameboy cartridges back in the days like 40 to 60 bucks. they charged an arm and a leg for those but only offered you 2 dollars when traded in. I lost a lot of classic shyt to those a$$holes. I was in the single digits at the time.

Software etc was the shyt. Too bad it got merged with all those other stores and became gamestop which is trash..
I never traded shyt in.