Brehs... all my nephews do is watch people play video games on YouTube

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
I do this with games on I'm on the fence of purchasing. I held off on buying Until Dawn in 2015, I just watched Chris Smoove's Until Dawn series instead.

There are games I don't want to buy that I'd rather watch it from youtubers I like. Games like The Walking Dead or other single player games. It's like playing the game with another person.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
My daughter watched kids on YouTube play thru the last of us as well even tho I got the damn game on PS4. she didn't even wanna play the game. Like :dahell:
she wants you to do youtube gaming tutorials for her
do it without telling her ... and she will find out on her own... it would be a surprise..

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Its more about the person playing the game than the game itself. There's something moderately entertaining about watching Dashie struggle and act a fool playing Mario Maker Levels.

Dashies that dude. Hes just a funny motherfukker that happens to play video games

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lets be honest if we all knew 10 years ago that we could make money from youtube by posting up gameplay with our commentary on it we would all do it :mjcry: now there are too many mutherfukkers on youtube that do it with a dedicate audience :snoop:we missed the boat

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
its huge now. I thought it was weird but i watch more n more as time goes on. I started by just watching games i wanted to buy but i watch xavier woods channel, its hilarious.