Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
tell me more:russ:
You wouldn't believe the amount of fukkery and confusion the "fan club" started.

Basically he is most black woman's dream man. He is good looking, tall, damn good job, owns his own home, college educated, no children.

I would be here all day with the stories about this man and his fan club.

I never forgot when I spent the night went into his guest room and he had gifts galore all lined up from other women.

When we were broken up he had a thirsty older women propose to him and this dude kept the ring.

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You wouldn't believe the amount of fukkery and confusion the "fan club" started.

Basically he is most black woman's dream man. He is good looking, tall, damn good job, owns his own home, college educated, no children.

I would be here all day with the stories about this man and his fan club.

I never forget when I spent the night went into his guest room and he had gifts galore all lined up from other women.

When we were broken up he had a thirsty older women propose to him and this dude kept the ring.
giphy.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Here is the back story first.

We met in 2004 on one of the most popular websites at the time... Blackplanet. :russ:

We talked in Yahoo instant messenger for months before meeting in person.

He was going to college in a city about 40 minutes away, but he still wanted to meet.

I turned him down several times because I didn't want him to know that I couldn't drive at the time. :lolbron:

So when he offered to meet me after a wrestling match in my city ( he is an assistant wrestling coach) I jumped at the chance.

It was cold as crap that night ( it was January ) and I got all dolled up in my sweater, jeans, and boots to go meet him and something happened where I couldn't go.

I called him and he agreed to meet me at my house after the wrestling match. He pulled up to my house and I was nervous. I'm like what if he doesn't look anything like his pictures?:sadcam:

I waited in the door way for a bit and this handsome adonis got out of the car. Tall ( 6'4 almost 6'5), Chocolate, Bald, Ripped, Milky smile... LAWD!:banderas:

We hung out for a couple of hours. The conversation flowed well... let's just say we clicked. I didn't wanna have to say good night, but he had to go. :noah:

He called me on the way home and just kept telling me how attractive I was and that he wanted to see me again. After several dates we became an item. Then the problems started... :shaq2: