Brehettes, should i throw her in the bushes or am i reading too much into it

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
So i met a chick over the weekend via double date. Long story short we had a good time and she initiated that we should exhange numbers and link up another time but the next time just being us so im like cool. We exhange numbers but ever since its seems like she's been 'busy'. Communication hasnt really been consistent as i thought it would be the past few days. I haven't been pressing it too much cuz i dont like looking like a simp. Am i giving up too early if i just delete her number and keep it moving?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Definitely sounds like you aren't the only one in rotation. Now if you cool with that, give her a few more calls to try and setup a date. But if you trying to start something serious, not off to a good start if you steadily getting pushed back in her schedule.

See if you can setup something on a set date in the near future, like this Friday or something. If she still giving you static, might have to move on breh.

Dolla$

Daps
HOW are you communicating? Is it primarily texting?

*If I just met someone and he text instead of calling, I'm apt not to reply and lose interest.
Yea it has been primarily texting.

Guess i got my answer...

Dolla$

Daps
Definitely sounds like you aren't the only one in rotation. Now if you cool with that, give her a few more calls to try and setup a date. But if you trying to start something serious, not off to a good start if you steadily getting pushed back in her schedule.

See if you can setup something on a set date in the near future, like this Friday or something. If she still giving you static, might have to move on breh.
If im not the only one in rotation, i'm cool with that..dont really have any expectations :yeshrug:

Just thought communication would've been flowing based on how the night ended. But i'ma take your advice though breh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So i met a chick over the weekend via double date. Long story short we had a good time and she initiated that we should exhange numbers and link up another time but the next time just being us so im like cool. We exhange numbers but ever since its seems like she's been 'busy'. Communication hasnt really been consistent as i thought it would be the past few days. I haven't been pressing it too much cuz i dont like looking like a simp. Am i giving up too early if i just delete her number and keep it moving?
throw her in the bushes breh
its not even a question...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've never Skyped before...
If it's what I think it is then I would be open to it if he were long distance.

I'm old fashioned and l prefer the horn, LOL.

so i see your not the "netflix and chill" type a girl

neg on sigt libra
neg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I like text better than calls, so that doesn't mean that's it. Just sounds like she is either talking to other people or possibly not interested. I would initiate contact 1 last time and be specific like you free on ___ I want to go to ____ or something. If she is flaky with that toss her.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I like text better than calls, so that doesn't mean that's it. Just sounds like she is either talking to other people or possibly not interested. I would initiate contact 1 last time and be specific like you free on ___ I want to go to ____ or something. If she is flaky with that toss her.
naah dont do this op

u gonna sound needy...just dead her and delete the number