Brehettes, should i throw her in the bushes or am i reading too much into it

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I've been that person before. To be honest and the girls can disagree. If you really like someone then you're more likely to notice a message and respond, them contacting you when you're busy, had a bad day or bored, speaking to them makes it better. But that's after you've figured out you like them. If it's that initial stage then I'd say calm down because you're not a priority and really how can you expect to be? Let it happen naturally. I had a guy get pissed off at me for not responding when I was having a ridiculously busy week. To be fair I wasn't too sure about him either way but I was figuring it out. His reaction sealed the deal. Bushes

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've been that person before. To be honest and the girls can disagree. If you really like someone then you're more likely to notice a message and respond, them contacting you when you're busy, had a bad day or bored, speaking to them makes it better. But that's after you've figured out you like them. If it's that initial stage then I'd say calm down because you're not a priority and really how can you expect to be? Let it happen naturally. I had a guy get pissed off at me for not responding when I was having a ridiculously busy week. To be fair I wasn't too sure about him either way but I was figuring it out. His reaction sealed the deal. Bushes
what a simp...:scust:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Not projecting at all. I'm good.

Majority of women have a default stance of "He'll contact me if he's interested"....even if the onus is on you.

When I was single, I had a 2 strikes rule. Worked for me to filter out chicks who weren't serious

Yup

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't waste your time trying to figure out what's going on and just chalk it up as low interest.

Only mess with chicks that are cooperating. If she wanna mess with you, she'll hit you up.