Brehettes, should i throw her in the bushes or am i reading too much into it

Raava

Staff member
Daps
thats needy beloved

just like when @KOOL-AID stays up all night begging you for a pic

That's not begging, it's being specific if that's why she said they exchanged to meet again he can initiate that then drop her if she is still being flaky with him. That way he knows for sure because he sounds like he is in question.

:mjlol: stop trolling me

He doesn't :comeon:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That's not begging, it's being specific if that's why she said they exchanged to meet again he can initiate that then drop her if she is still being flaky with him. That way he knows for sure because he sounds like he is in question.

:mjlol: stop trolling me

He doesn't :comeon:
anyways can u help me with the name change ? cook blocked me from sending him a pm

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Where do you draw the line as far as a dude being needy/persistent or consistent

Needy is no response at all but still contacting me. Especially multiple times. If she is not responding at all then :camby:

If she is just busy then that's different. I have been that person before. If you want to be sure just try to set something up if she is still too busy taking forever to respond don't contact her anymore.

tater

Superstar
Daps
If she is legitimately busy than just wait until she hits you up. I mean literally just say hit me up when you have some free time and leave it at that. If she does cool if not oh well. And call, don't just text all the time...but don't leave a message. That's too much lol.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Umm people do have lives Monday - Friday. Do you even know what she does for a living? Is she in school? Maybe she has a project due. I don't think you know enough about her to make a decision.
She is done with school..she work in Human Resources

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She just met you. Why should she be glued to the phone? Some people actually have lives. Set up a date. If she can't do it then just tell her to let you know when she is free. Then let her initiate the next communication. You should have other things going for yourself and hopefully meeting new people. No reason to worry about one person. If she shows interest go for it. If not let it ride. No reason to "bush" someone b/c they aren't on your nuts.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Stop contacting her. If she wants to talk, she has your info. Two way street and ting.

I really think people underestimate this mindset.

Saves wasted energy. Why would you want to put considerably more effort into her than she does you?

Saves unnecessary stress. No need to worry, it is what it is.

Ensures you only give attention to those who deserve it.

If shes a busy person - let her be busy. No skin off your back. She missed out.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
If she is legitimately busy than just wait until she hits you up. I mean literally just say hit me up when you have some free time and leave it at that. If she does cool if not oh well. And call, don't just text all the time...but don't leave a message. That's too much lol.
Too many fukking rules and contingencies just to get in touch. Aint nobody got time for that.

Send that chick to the bushes

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Set up a date. If she can't do it then just tell her to let you know when she is free. Then let her initiate the next communication.
This the same thing as bushes cuz most of y'all too proud/scared/irrational to initiate convo even after the onus been put on you.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This the same thing as bushes cuz most of y'all too proud/scared/irrational to initiate convo even after the onus been put on you.
Yea, my thing is that if I'm really feeling you, I'll try to make time for you even if busy. Otherwise I'm not ready to be starting a relationship anyway if I'm too busy with other life matters where a date a week is too much to ask.