Brehettes Be Honest - Only respond if you have watched "The Perfect Guy"

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I know all of yall watched that shyt :russ:

Anyway I have just exited the laboratory after analyzing the data many of you have spouted on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. Fresh out of the lab I present to you the perfect man:

No he is not gay and no he does not have HIV. So given the information presented, are you signing up for Morris or nah?

And yes there is an agenda here :mjpls:- Because a friend of my pops more or less fits this description but can't find a single good American Woman.

So I am just curious what are the 1,001 other things this man is lacking? Because I know the average Woman has a laundry list of items and arbitrary qualifications the average negroid must meet :sas1:

@Nelomaxwell anything to add? :lolbron:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Anyway I have just exited the laboratory after analyzing the data many of you have spouted on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. Fresh out of the lab I present to you the perfect man:

No he is not gay and no he does not have HIV. So given the information presented, are you signing up for Morris or nah?

And yes there is an agenda here :mjpls:- Because a friend of my pops more or less fits this description but can't find a single good American Woman.

So I am just curious what are the 1,001 other things this man is lacking? Because I know the average Woman has a laundry list of items and arbitrary qualifications the average negroid must meet :sas1:

Nah breh. Imma see how this plays out though.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Teeth = Straight
Breath = He does not like garlic or smelly foods so probably good
Penis = Sufficient for your needs
Stroke = He dances salsa at least once a month so I guess it's fine
STD = Clean never infected
Lame = Depends if you consider his interests above to be lame you will think he is lame.
Hairline = Refer to Morris pic

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Why do YOU think he has trouble finding someone? What characteristics is he looking for in this "good woman"? The women that he is interested in and will only consider, what do they look like?

He is looking for a simple Woman with:

- No tude
- Can cook and clean
- Enjoys sex at least 2x a week sometimes a little more

The basics....

Daps
It may not be as simple as you say. He may be telling you that these are his only requirements but it could be something totally different when he actually meets a woman
Then again, there are a lot of good people that have great traits that are single and can't find anyone. His situation isn't that unique.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
It may not be as simple as you say. He may be telling you that these are his only requirements but it could be something totally different when he actually meets a woman
Then again, there are a lot of good people that have great traits that are single and can't find anyone. His situation isn't that unique.

Well....

Men are simple creatures, even if we ask for this:

rs_300x300-150726085227-600.lopez.cm.72615.jpg

And get this:

o-LATINA-WOMAN-facebook.jpg

It's OK. We'll try and work with it. Her teeth big as a got damn horse but let's see what dat mouth do.

But normally we ask for that and get this:

corazon-tierra-profile1.jpg

And that's NOT OK. I don't want to see what ANY part of her body does.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Ill take him snd something wrong with your friend if he can't find a good woman here. Either his expectations are unrealistic or he's secretly gay.....

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why he gotta be all that? Why does it always come down to "He's gay"?
Because what type of man says he can't find a good woman from his home country??! I'll exclude men who've actually married foreign women but back to your friend if he's complaining about not enough good women and he's not with a foreigner then I'm questioning his sexuality.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Because what type of man says he can't find a good woman from his home country??! I'll exclude men who've actually married foreign women but back to your friend if he's complaining about not enough good women and he's not with a foreigner then I'm questioning his sexuality.
What if he needs a foreign woman with more traditional values?