Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm 40 and he look way older than me.

"When you have the time and resources"

"I've had setbacks"

I'm gonna keep telling the brehs something. Being fit and active is a way of life it's not something you fit into a schedule or do when you have time. The more people keep this thought train the less chance they will ever change. When you say to don't have time you are saying it's not a priority. You don't. Need a gym pass or a better job or time off. Take the stairs instead of the elevator sometimes. Take walks. Monitor your food intake. Make being active a part of your life. Start there...
How do you make it a way of life? I'm not :flabbynsick: but I'm not in shape either.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 40 and he look way older than me.

"When you have the time and resources"

"I've had setbacks"

I'm gonna keep telling the brehs something. Being fit and active is a way of life it's not something you fit into a schedule or do when you have time. The more people keep this thought train the less chance they will ever change. When you say to don't have time you are saying it's not a priority. You don't. Need a gym pass or a better job or time off. Take the stairs instead of the elevator sometimes. Take walks. Monitor your food intake. Make being active a part of your life. Start there...

Men should stay fit so they can actually provide, protect, and provision for their family…. and ultimately the community…Aesthetics is a lil bit down the ladder… but as you said, staying fit should be a priority for all men, regardless of their circumstances or situation… It’s a manhood principle all boys and young men should adopt in their every day routine

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Big L to the mouthpiece gang

My guy @Thurgood Thurston III needs to have a victory lap.

On some Denzel shyt to all who doubted him
training-day-denzel.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking the "mouthpiece" nikkaz and the "friendzoned" nikkaz is the same nikkaz.

Comrade, you are not...and I repeat... Are Not, gonna double entendre you way into some p*ssy.

Your looks get you in the door and what comes outta your damn mouth can close that wet door up faster than Usain bolt

Also, nikkaz in here talkin about attractive women being with average dudes.
We have no clue why Women settle for certain men.
Alot of women fukk alot of great looking guys and settle with average guys.
Average guys probably won't cheat or will take care of her.

Doesn't mean she thinks this nikka is sexy. He just is a good dude...
Alot of y'all are just the good dude that she settled for.

(Side note: I never want anyone to be with me cause I'm a good dude :russ: f*k outta here)

Daps
as black people, we must also come to an understanding that our perspective on just about everything is shaped by our existence within a state of white supremacist apartheid.

so that even our attitudes on physical appeal, what we consider “good-looking,” are informed by a eurocentric standard that has insinuated itself into our consciousness thanks to an uninterrupted barrage of conditioning by the white media.

the square jaw. the thin nose. the high cheekbones. the angular face. all of these are characteristics to which we have been trained to assign a higher value.

the broad nose. the thick lips. the ebony complexion. our minds are predisposed against these traits, indoctrinated to see them in a negative light.

there are more traits that i can expound upon, but these are fundamentally what we have learned to admire and frown upon.

:francis:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Not to make fun of his appearance, but given the titles of his novels this is expected.

If it wasn't a white man making a mockery of black people, it would be a black man who felt like he didn't fit into the mold of what black culture expected men to be, probably got bullied growing up and decided to make fun of black culture because of it.