Breh who writes the hood novels has a message: LOOKS MATTER

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
First the "im ugly so what" stud thread
now the "im :flabbynsick::flabbynsick: but improving" thread.

The ultimate level of self realization is where you know you are beautiful but it doesn't matter cuz weirdos will treat you like shyt regardless, and weirdos meaning the world lol.

#levels
:wow::blessed:

When you have the looks but don’t rely on them because you understand this fact of life. <— THAT is the cheat code.

Most beautiful girl I’ve ever known has 2 Ivy League degrees and is probably the smartest person in every room she’s in.

Happy for my face card, but someone like that puts it all into perspective. #behumble

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not to make fun of his appearance, but given the titles of his novels this is expected.

If it wasn't a white man making a mockery of black people, it would be a black man who felt like he didn't fit into the mold of what black culture expected men to be, probably got bullied growing up and decided to make fun of black culture because of it.
You’re right because while I’ve never read that stuff, I definitely saw ppl laughing about them and I was like “how could a Black person create embarrassing shyt like this?!”

That’s why a few brehs in here thought he was probably white. :francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking the "mouthpiece" nikkaz and the "friendzoned" nikkaz is the same nikkaz.

Comrade, you are not...and I repeat... Are Not, gonna double entendre you way into some p*ssy.

Your looks get you in the door and what comes outta your damn mouth can close that wet door up faster than Usain bolt

Also, nikkaz in here talkin about attractive women being with average dudes.
We have no clue why Women settle for certain men.
Alot of women fukk alot of great looking guys and settle with average guys.
Average guys probably won't cheat or will take care of her.

Doesn't mean she thinks this nikka is sexy. He just is a good dude...
Alot of y'all are just the good dude that she settled for.

(Side note: I never want anyone to be with me cause I'm a good dude :russ: f*k outta here)

Brehs been struggling with the bolded since the beginning of time.

All some game ever did was talk someone into something they were at least vaguely considering anyway.

Daps
:wow::blessed:

When you have the looks but don’t rely on them because you understand this fact of life. <— THAT is the cheat code.

Most beautiful girl I’ve ever known has 2 Ivy League degrees and is probably the smartest person in every room she’s in.

Happy for my face card, but someone like that puts it all into perspective. #behumble

people gotta realize there is no cheat code. beautiful girl like cassie incurs 9 figures worth of abuse. some ivy league folks are fn a$$holes (see trump).
a lot of times, life is luck based.
but yeah, you gotta do your best to survive as well.
not just sit there and look pretty.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Brehs been struggling with the bolded since the beginning of time.

All some game ever did was talk someone into something they were at least vaguely considering anyway.
From the beginning of time hoez been frontin like they ain't wanna go in them huts and buss it open.

Making nikkaz think they smooth talked them into sliding them loin cloths to the side.

They love boasting our egos

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
41noHeP0ZZL.jpg
This took me out :dead: