Breh who writes the hood novels has a message: LOOKS MATTER

mag357

Superstar
Daps
as for the topic, in terms of casual dating, interactions that consist of hooking up after just meeting?

yes, those encounters are usually driven by a superficial lust born from physical attraction.

but, for actual dating, the kind of courtship that leads to long term commitment?

no, looks are not paramount. am i saying that someone who’s hideous has just as much a chance at landing a companion as a man who’s considered hot?

of course not.

but, if you’re average-looking, or even somewhat homely, you can still bag an attractive woman if your personality and life goals are on point.

this comes across as smart dumb advice from an overly emotional fat dude in his feelings.

:unimpressed:

Sir...

:mjlol:

Please gtfoh... Respectfully

Daps
Sir...

:mjlol:

Please gtfoh... Respectfully
GTFOH about what? you know how many average-looking dudes i know who are wifed up with good looking women? these aren’t good-looking or “hot” guys.

the idea that an average or unattractive man can’t find a partner is wrong on so many levels. i question the dating experience of anyone who believes that.

:yeshrug:

Daps
if what this dude is saying has merit, explain to me why there are so many unkempt, thoroughly average-looking white boys with attractive partners?

this is the type of clown shoes “advice” black people have an unfortunate tendency to gravitate towards.

:mjpls:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
GTFOH about what? you know how many average-looking dudes i know who are wifed up with good looking women? these aren’t good-looking or “hot” guys.

the idea that an average or unattractive man can’t find a partner is wrong on so many levels. i question the dating experience of anyone who believes that.

:yeshrug:

Because "average" and "good looking" is a thin line.

An average person can be a good looking person to someone else and vice versa.

But that shows you that looks mean everything because people are only going to sex or be in relationships with people who are close in looks category.
You personality doesn't trump that.

And they also would definitely leave that person or cheat on that person for a level up in looks.

If you don't have the looks, you won't even be in the game

Even the way people treat you is all about your looks

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Man, as soon as I realized a lot of ppl really ain’t shyt and were only nice to me because they thought I was cute…:whoo:MAN that was a cold day.

Just a bigger reminder to not fall off.
Humans are shallow superficial creatures

They gravitate towards “shiny” nice things

We live in a world filled of fakes and bullshytters

Mind you, the so-called “nice” behavior is nothing more than an emotional scam.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
this is 100 percent truth

you will get oppurtunities and grace in life just off of being good looking

Drink lots of water, keep your stress levels low, grow out your hair
Facts. The Halo effect is definitely real

When you’re attractive. People treat you kinder.

When you’re ugly, life becomes harsher than laundry detergent

That’s why every human should strive to be the best version of themselves

Having a skincare regime. Exercise daily. Adopt positive affirmations. Clean diet

Daps
as for the topic, in terms of casual dating, interactions that consist of hooking up after just meeting?

yes, those encounters are usually driven by a superficial lust born from physical attraction.

but, for actual dating, the kind of courtship that leads to long term commitment?

no, looks are not paramount. am i saying that someone who’s hideous has just as much a chance at landing a companion as a man who’s considered hot?

of course not.

but, if you’re average-looking, or even somewhat homely, you can still bag an attractive woman if your personality and life goals are on point.

this comes across as smart dumb advice from an overly emotional fat dude in his feelings.

:unimpressed:

NO YOU CAN’T UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY.

Stop telling brehs these lies! No relationship is blissful 24/7. During those times she’s mad at you, she’s going to notice how unattractive you are. No personality is changing that. When you’re in a relationship, you notice little things. You are less likely to get away with those things unless you are attractive. You have to have something of value when you go through tough times. A beautiful woman is not sacrificing looks for a mouthpiece, and goals. Date within your level of attractiveness.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Looks definitely matter. Only the delusional will say otherwise.

That being said, it's nothing worth crying about in this day and age. Make the most of what you have by maximizing yourself in various areas. Women will find you attractive. Women will find you unattractive. No one is above this. And vice versa as well.

Folks just gotta find they lane, the issue is when folks realize their lane and don't want to accept it lol

Daps
NO YOU CAN’T UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY.

Stop telling brehs these lies! No relationship is blissful 24/7. During those times she’s mad at you, she’s going to notice how unattractive you are. No personality is changing that. When you’re in a relationship, you notice little things. You are less likely to get away with those things unless you are attractive. You have to have something of value when you go through tough times. A beautiful woman is not sacrificing looks for a mouthpiece, and goals. Date within your level of attractiveness.
i honestly feel as if opinions like yours come from a perspective viewed through a black-oriented lens. due to the historical hardship we’ve suffered, our take on love is skewed, influenced by superficial criteria that has disproportionate weight when assessing dating prospects.

i live in boston, which has a lot of white people. i can tell you, from personal experience, that average-looking white guys REGULARLY get play with attractive women. these aren’t good-looking, “hot,” or extraordinarily handsome men.

they don’t have drip or drive expensive cars. but they date and marry attractive women.

i see it all the time.

so, this idea that you have to be good looking to have a shot at a relationship with an attractive woman is a peculiarly specific requirement in our community.

:francis: