Breh who writes the hood novels has a message: LOOKS MATTER

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
How TF he just figure this out at 40?!

There's a lot of nikkas who think money and a good sense of humor will carry them.

:skip: I mean, some definitely will, but they coming for the BAG lol

(didnt see this post first but)

Welp, exactly. They be acting surprised at this... Like, what did you expect? Same nikkas that don't want to take care of their weight and appearance, also wants an instagram model whose fit.. :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm 40 and he look way older than me.

"When you have the time and resources"

"I've had setbacks"

I'm gonna keep telling the brehs something. Being fit and active is a way of life it's not something you fit into a schedule or do when you have time. The more people keep this thought train the less chance they will ever change. When you say to don't have time you are saying it's not a priority. You don't. Need a gym pass or a better job or time off. Take the stairs instead of the elevator sometimes. Take walks. Monitor your food intake. Make being active a part of your life. Start there...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How TF he just figure this out at 40?!

He walked into 40 looking like he’s been washed for 15 years.

He didn’t need to start posting himself because he can’t handle being clowned because he’s washed and ugly gang. Dude would’ve been fine just doing his books

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The legendary Quan Millz :ohhh: I forgot all about them hilarious books.

Dude looks like he just finished a workout and was probably thinking "Damn why didn't I do this shyt in my 20s/30s"

I respect the attitude though, no moaning, no looking for sympathy like fat bytches, he's on his shyt and using his experience as a lesson to the younger generation.
This

Daps
as for the topic, in terms of casual dating, interactions that consist of hooking up after just meeting?

yes, those encounters are usually driven by a superficial lust born from physical attraction.

but, for actual dating, the kind of courtship that leads to long term commitment?

no, looks are not paramount. am i saying that someone who’s hideous has just as much a chance at landing a companion as a man who’s considered hot?

of course not.

but, if you’re average-looking, or even somewhat homely, you can still bag an attractive woman if your personality and life goals are on point.

this comes across as smart dumb advice from an overly emotional fat dude in his feelings.

:unimpressed:

Last edited: