Breh Smashes 4 PAWG Sisters At The Same Time, RAW *NO DUCKTALES*

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Story time.

Back in the 80s I worked for Sears carpet cleaning service and used to do a few side job hustles with the truck, or free jobs for fam and close friends.
Anyway I went to clean the carpets of a pimp buddy that was nine f-in deep with hoes. I don't recall him having any white or latinas in his stable.
So breh said you need to quit that square job and come on and help me with all these hoes. I said naw mane, I like being a square now and have young kids to feed. So one of his cute af slim chicks nicknamed Cherry caught my eye and he peeped it. He said go on and take her in the bedroom and handle your business. He was a homeslice from South Carolina and I had told him my pop was born in Orangeburg but was brought to Conn by his stepmom as an infant so we became pals. My pop's biological mom dumped him after birth was somewhere in NYC getting her whatever on. True story, stay with me.

Getting back to the story, Me and Cherry or Sherry, I forget which name go to the bedroom and one of the pimp's other babes was in there taking a nap. She said can I stay or do you want me to leave. Cherry said adios bish. 😀 Cherry told me she was infertile and couldn't have kids. I hit it raw (this was before HIV and Aids came out) and hard, and it was heaven on Earth. Reminded me of this chick from the Bahamas (fire box) I had living with me in my room on Miami Beach. Used to raw dog that too, but that's for another day.

Anyway Cherry , real name Evelyn got pregnant like magic. She put the baby's paternity on my buddy and he accepted it no problem. I saw Cherry a few times after that episode but never smashed again.

Now here's the kicker, about ten years later I've driving my FedEx truck ( no more Sears, I moved on up to the Eastside😂) thru hood and some kids jump on the bumper to have a fun ride. I stopped the truck to get them off for safety and liability. Anyway a woman was standing nearby talking to some heads in front of a liquor store. She yelled to one of the boys to get his azz out the street. Suddenly we recognize each other. She looks at me and then her son I and look at lil breh and guess who he looks like!!!!!😀 No f-in B.S. coli brehs! We get caught up for a minute and she told me dude had died a few yrs earlier.

One more, one day I'm in the bank downtown when ppl still did physical banking and the pimp's former bottom bish, his main lady and I see each other and we speak for a minute. The look and smile on her face said, yeah, I know you're one that made Cherry preggers but that's water under the bridge now. She had squared up, got back in church and was working in the bank. Another pimp elder told me there be some serious former hoes in church.:laugh:

The end.

P.S. @skeetsinternal ... I know your the undisputed Coli King of this chit but I may just grab your crown!

:steviej:

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Back in the 80s I worked for Sears carpet cleaning service

damn-hart.gif

:flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
If you've ever been a dealer or been around the game in any way it's down bad pretty bytches that don't have nasty skin or teeth missing...I dealt with a chick that stripped that was going through heroin withdrawals so bad she was in a bathtub shaking and shytting on herself and the next day on the pole taking niccas money.

This nicca is messing with skid row hoes...bro is f*cking his custos.
I posted a true life story in this thread.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave