Breh Smashes 4 PAWG Sisters At The Same Time, RAW *NO DUCKTALES*

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Their mom was watching?! 😟 I don't think you realize how scary that is OP. She has four girls and allowed them to be used like trash in the same room.

Can you imagine that? Four siblings sleeping with one person as their parent watches? This is worse than that ATL pool party in my opinion.
It was probably the mom from sister 1 and 4. I found the mom for sister 2 and 3 and she looks different
I really hope her head wasn't buried between her sisters legs in that second link. Given the contents of the first video, I know incest isn't out of the question for these people but dear God. I really hope that wasn't who I think it was. :gag:

Nah your seeing that correct sister 4 is eating out sister 1 when get clapped by sister 1 baby daddy

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Pure degeneracy that belongs in JBO, not TLR.

The mother was watching too? Just vile and disgusting.

:scust:
Should of fukked her too.

Its taken me 30 years to realize Midwest Pawgs are some gutter bytches who don't give af y'all been holding out :francis:

No wonder y'all dusty ass Ohio/Indiana/Wisconsin/etc nikkas be coolin in ya old ass Tahoes and Suburbans and shyt them white hoez be funding y'all lifestyle and sucking you off don't they?

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I bet crystal meth is involved in the story.
:scusthov:
IDK Breh, them azzes is phat .... I'm tired of the over used pawg word on here but they are truly the definition of pawgs.

Bro prolly works at McDonalds or another restaurant, or owns, and keeps the fam very well fed. 😂 :eat:
Meth addicts have some really fukked up dermatology problems.