Breh Smashes 4 PAWG Sisters At The Same Time, RAW *NO DUCKTALES*

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Should of fukked her too.

Its taken me 30 years to realize Midwest Pawgs are some gutter bytches who don't give af y'all been holding out :francis:

No wonder y'all dusty ass Ohio/Indiana/Wisconsin/etc nikkas be coolin in ya old ass Tahoes and Suburbans and shyt them white hoez be funding y'all lifestyle and sucking you off don't they?
Alot of them are dusty🤣

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Nah your seeing that correct sister 4 is eating out sister 1 when get clapped by sister 1 baby daddy

giphy.webp

sqpUOB2.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK Breh, them azzes is phat .... I'm tired of the over used pawg word on here but they are truly the definition of pawgs.

Bro prolly works at McDonalds or another restaurant, or owns, and keeps the fam very well fed. 😂 :eat:
Meth addicts have some really fukked up dermatology problems.
If you've ever been a dealer or been around the game in any way it's down bad pretty bytches that don't have nasty skin or teeth missing...I dealt with a chick that stripped that was going through heroin withdrawals so bad she was in a bathtub shaking and shytting on herself and the next day on the pole taking niccas money.

This nicca is messing with skid row hoes...bro is f*cking his custos.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Be sex pets to white women brehs :pachaha:
nah it was the other way around. stop that.

he dog walked all those hoes, the way he was treating that whole family. cacs lost. he even wore the shirt, and flexed on one of their baby daddy, he sent her man the video of his woman getting raw'd. :wow:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps