Breh Smashes 4 PAWG Sisters At The Same Time, RAW *NO DUCKTALES*

Daps
Damn this 8 pages long?

Why??

:jbhmm: Well... I'm new to the thread but from what I'm gathering, Marvel producer @Bryan Danielson can produce movies about superheroes, show Thanos using mocap, make Iron Man fly, have Spiderman swinging on web, but the one thing breh can't seem to master is posting pics. So the thread is long cause brehs been in here trying to show him how to do it. But breh is being walked through it and still having issues.

:manny: Now I operate in a firm no judgment zone, but that's me. That don't mean you can't judge the hell out of him.

In fact, you probably should. :mjgrin:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
:jbhmm: Well... I'm new to the thread but from what I'm gathering, Marvel producer @Bryan Danielson can produce movies about superheroes, show Thanos using mocap, make Iron Man fly, have Spiderman swinging on web, but the one thing breh can't seem to master is posting pics. So the thread is long cause brehs been in here trying to show him how to do it. But breh is being walked through it and still having issues.

:manny: Now I operate in a firm no judgment zone, but that's me. That don't mean you can't judge the hell out of him.

In fact, you probably should. :mjgrin:

Man I tried again with this :heh:

I’m struggling with the phone images. I’ll try from my laptop later
here! 😹
FRh_KVHXMAAAOor.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backstory on sister 4 is that her racist fiancé called the breh a nigg€r and he fukked her on camera. Meanwhile you got passport bro's going aboard when you have pawg in Illinois having no problems getting smashed together.​
So a breh is lucky if he is smashing white women, or trashy white women in this case?
:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shoulda never taught u this shyt smh :why::pachaha:

Naaaa….. I still got a lot to learn….

Tried to post this in another thread earlier

And failed

This gonna be trial and error for a bit till I master it!! :heh:

But sincerely, thanks for teaching me how to do this.

Straight up!!!