Breh Smashes 4 PAWG Sisters At The Same Time, RAW *NO DUCKTALES*

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I was only playin anyway, but damn. I thought that would've helped you.

-Go to google images
-Search image you want
-Right click on image
-Click "copy image address"
-Paste that image address in the previous template provided

If that don't help, I'm sorry breh....
How the hell do you right click an image if you're posting from a phone?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
How the hell do you right click an image if you're posting from a phone?
Your question made me do a lil research. I didn't look up to see if there's these type of mouses for Apple products. Maybe the Coli experts can chime in. Many folks no longer use mouses but I do because that's what I started with.

>>>
People also ask
Can you connect a computer mouse to a phone?
Connect a USB Mouse to Android via OTG
If you own a USB mouse, you can connect it to any Android device that supports OTG. USB On-The-Go (OTG) is a standard used across all Android phones and tablets since USB host mode was introduced in Android 3.1 (Honeycomb).Jun 10, 2021

How to Connect and Use a Mouse on Android​

BYCHRISTIAN CAWLEY
PUBLISHED JUN 10, 2021

Want to improve productivity on Android? The answer might be to connect a mouse to your phone.

muo-android-mouse-app-featured.jpg

Daps
I'm on no fap. But I want to see what's happening in these videos before they're deleted. :jbhmm:

Is it nasty in a bad way brehs where I won't have to worry about temptation? :jbhmm:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Copy

But once you copy and paste the link, the template only works if the link is in .jpg format, or .png format or something with an extension like that.

Your link doesn't have that and just ends with "event" so it won't work for that picture unless you go through a few other steps like uploading to a different hosting site which is a bit much imo. I would just say fukk it for that particular image and find another one....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Copy

But once you copy and paste the link, the template only works if the link is in .jpg format, or .png format or something with an extension like that.

Your link doesn't have that and just ends with "event" so it won't work for that picture unless you go through a few other steps like uploading to a different hosting site which is a bit much imo. I would just say fukk it for that particular image and find another one....

Man I tried again with this :heh:

I’m struggling with the phone images. I’ll try from my laptop later