Breh Smashes 4 PAWG Sisters At The Same Time, RAW *NO DUCKTALES*

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
No I ain’t laughing at you! I’m laughing at the fact that I still don’t know how to do it!!!

I need an instructional YouTube video on how to do this and this broken down to me like I was a 5th grader! Lol

That’s what I’m laughing at, you straight breh!! Lol
I was only playin anyway, but damn. I thought that would've helped you.

-Go to google images
-Search image you want
-Right click on image
-Click "copy image address"
-Paste that image address in the previous template provided

If that don't help, I'm sorry breh....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was only playin anyway, but damn. I thought that would've helped you.

-Go to google images
-Search image you want
-Right click on image
-Click "copy image address"
-Paste that image address in the previous template provided

If that don't help, I'm sorry breh....
Ok I’m gonna try later on.

I think the main issue is, I’m post from my cell so trynna do it from the phone always seems challenging

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Cant lie, the backstory got me juiced 💦

full

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Too many brehs in here apparently never saw The Wire or anything even remotely related to the drug game
This is just a drug addicted white trash trailer park redneck family paying for their medicine to their provider out in the midwest country somewhere
b-b-but they're sisters...b-b-b-ut the mom is watching...b-b-but one sister ate out the other
@Tookalossfellbackcameback broke it down in detail but brehs still moralizing and in disbelief

Post all day about wannabe kingpin rappers glamorizing the game but be clueless about what a fiend will do for a hit brehs

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Too many brehs in here apparently never saw The Wire or anything even remotely related to the drug game
This is just a drug addicted white trash trailer park redneck family paying for their medicine to their provider out in the midwest country somewhere
b-b-but they're sisters...b-b-b-ut the mom is watching...b-b-but one sister ate out the other
@Tookalossfellbackcameback broke it down in detail but brehs still moralizing and in disbelief

Post all day about wannabe kingpin rappers glamorizing the game but be clueless about what a fiend will do for a hit brehs
"omg! is she eating her own sister out?!"

it's part of the game, mothafukka :what: