All Star
Daps
NO.. we're not the DMV

D: DC proper
M: PG, Montgomery, Charles Counties
V: Northern VA

The DC Metropolitan Area is the DMV
That’s stupid, lol

Why not just call it the DCM or DC Metro or something. Oh, DMV just sounds cuter cause it’s a play in words? :stopitslime:

I’m kind of annoyed I’d never known this until today, lol

Daps
Read the thread title too fast I thought this was gonna be about a Bron stan getting beat up after a heated basketball arguement :mjlol:

After seeing the OP now I get the capitalization of LGB :pachaha:

For those who don't read the Coliseum, it's a running gag for posters to put "Le" before random words. My favorite is LeGBQ to describe Bron stans :lolbron:

I had my dad rolling yesterday when we were discussing Bronny. My dad was like, what in the hell makes him think he can make a team when there's a lot of ppl out here who got actual talent and can't make the team? :dahell:

I said, Dad, it's LeNepotism :mjgrin:

Dad was rolling :mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these modern gays ain't the skinny, limp wristed 'sissies' sashaying around from the past. Many are athletic dudes that just like other dudes and hung around their mom too much so they got feminine mannerisms.

There was zero percent chance that little 110 lb dude was going to handle some 240+ lber. If you're not willing to fight a straight dude that outweighs you by 100 lbs, you better not fight a gay dude that outweighs you by 100 lbs. A funny voice and weird, feminine gestures doesn't mean all his masculine strength disappeared and these nu-gays ain't windmilling anymore. They are out here cracking dudes like David Tua.

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
That’s stupid, lol

Why not just call it the DCM or DC Metro or something. Oh, DMV just sounds cuter cause it’s a play in words? :stopitslime:

I’m kind of annoyed I’d never known this until today, lol

I agree. They definitely complicate the shyt for out of towners. We aint part of that DMV shyt.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
Mind your business and leave folks alone. It could've been worst if gay breh was creative.

Something similar happened in middle school. Breh who was a lil effeminate was hated by nikkas for some reason; I vividly remember dudes in band class upset calling him a faq after it was announced that he won class president. Funny enough, one of the upset nikkas said something slick to him one day and breh broke his nose.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
A lot of them cats are damn near athletes with all the ballroom shyt and dancing, things that take strength and agility. It’s crazy skinny and out of shape fat cats who don’t get off the couch try them :russ:

nikka it sound like you describing gay people to someone who never seen one before in the 80's.

The average gay person ain't doing none of that shyt :mjlol: