Breh in classroom gets LGBeat the fukk up

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This

Lil nikkas gonna have to move and be fast.. only advantage they got.

Big dude already had advantage because not only was he big, he got you cornered with no space to maneuver. All he was going to do was rush him and knock him over shyt.

Thats why I say cheat.. no fair ones out here with that size difference.
And keeping his hoodie on :picard: dude was asking to get whooped

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If you allegedly call someone a slur and then square up, what else is there left? There aren't weight classes in school.
With highschool kids, it isn't straightforward.

When I was that age, someone called a girl a dyke. I'm black so it is clearly wasn't me, but I was the one who got called a ****** and punched in the face.

This is by someone who towered over me because he was 15/16 whilst I was 13. If video phones were common back then, I'm sure they'd have tried spinning it as some homophobe getting what he deserved.

It's why I have no love for the LGBT community so long as I see pink skin. I know what's in their heart. They all knew I didn't say that shyt but laughed when I got punched in the face. When a white person is hurt, they don't care about justice, they care about seeing someone else suffer.

When I got my lick back, they wanted to act as though they didn't know and that I should sympathise with their pain.

Loosely related to the topic. 20 years on, it still makes my blood boil. I think the point I'm getting at is that what people say happened isn't always what happened. If I didn't call someone a slur and they decided to single me out as the smallest person around, I'd kill them before taking the L. They'd have to pray that I could manage them with my bare hands before I take a whooping that isn't deserved.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Naw.. we're not
We're not DC or one of DCs suburbs.
Part of the DMV ain't in dc or dc suburbs tho...
Hence the V and the M

If you're from them parts I could see you not wanting to be associated with that.

But we ain't from there. Y'all nikkaz the DMV lol

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
Part of the DMV ain't in dc or dc suburbs tho...
Hence the V and the M

If you're from them parts I could see you not wanting to be associated with that.

But we ain't from there. Y'all nikkaz the DMV lol

None of the M or the V outside of the DC suburbs is the DMV. You must not be from the Northeast Corridor. Metropolitan Areas change abruptly from one to another in this part of the country. DC abruptly turns into Baltimore which abruptly turns into Philly, which abruptly turns into NYC.

Broski is telling me that I'm a DC nikka because he don't know no better. Lol

Last edited:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Arms long as hell, little man had no chance with that weight and reach disadvantage.