Breh in classroom gets LGBeat the fukk up

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Looks like the average coli breh stepping to Magic Johnson's transformer son.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It's always hilarious when straight men forget gay, trans or whatever, they're still men

Also, most gay men been fighting their entire lives, they are always ready

If they aren't bothering you, leave them alone
Facts. Most gay men know how to fight. Sure it’s possible to beat one but they are with the aggression and will mollywoop you in front of your people if given a chance

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lil breh gotta transfer. You can't get your ass beat by a dude wearing Daisy Dukes and just expect shyt to go back to normal at that school, :francis:
Dude had on shein shorts and a ice spice wig smh

Lil bro should just transfer its not going to be the same the rest of your school years unless you become Muslim or something lol

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Should of taken the hoodie off. I also advise throwing at least one decent punch, who knows he might get lucky.

And the teacher ain't sh*t :coffee:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If you allegedly call someone a slur and then square up, what else is there left? There aren't weight classes in school.

Cool cool.

So if someone weaker and smaller calls someone out there name. Or does anything to them.
They can beat their ass?

I just wanna make sure I got this all the way straight

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
First mistake was fighting a breh that’s built like Aaron Donald. Weight classes exist for a reason

Second one was fighting someone that’s willing to go barefoot on the dirty ass school flooring. That is not someone who gives af about anything.

Third and final one, fighting someone who’s gay SPECIFICALLY. They been having to fight they whole lives and been WAITING to tear somebody up for trying them.